It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Grim Dawn’s latest major content update is coming June 19th (at approximately 12PM EDT)."

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/grim-dawn-version-v1-2-1-0-coming-june-19th/136968
Thanks for the heads up.

This is going to be fun
Thanks for the info.
Patch is live on Galaxy.
2 days ago I installed the new patch. Now I have issues with some of my characters. There animation in the character selection menu is frozen and in game they wont move or react in any way.
Any idea when this will be fixed?
You using any mods/tools?
I was experimenting a little bit. This is not character specific but happens for every two handed melee weapon equipped for every character I tested. So in the end it is impossible to play with a two handed melee weapon.

Installation:
Grim Dawn, Malmouth und Forgotten Gods exp.
patched only with Grim Dawn patch
no Mods used every
using Wine 9.0 on Ubuntu

p.s. oh and the monsters are also affected...like inactive Lokarr and so on....
Post edited June 27, 2024 by Chirbolg
Chirbolg: I was experimenting a little bit. This is not character specific but happens for every two handed melee weapon equipped for every character I tested. So in the end it is impossible to play with a two handed melee weapon.

Installation:
Grim Dawn, Malmouth und Forgotten Gods exp.
patched only with Grim Dawn patch
no Mods used every
using Wine 9.0 on Ubuntu

p.s. oh and the monsters are also affected...like inactive Lokarr and so on....
From Zantai on the official forum re the t-poses:

"Considering doing a clean installation has fixed it for everyone suffering from this issue so far, it would appear we were correct to deduce it was on the system end and not a game bug.

It seems there is a problem with GOG’s standalone offline patch files, which we do not generate."

https://forums.crateentertainment.com/t/my-character-t-poses-and-cannot-move/137034/25
MedeaFleecestealer: "Considering doing a clean installation has fixed it for everyone suffering from this issue so far, it would appear we were correct to deduce it was on the system end and not a game bug.
Yes a reinstall (without uninstall) did the job. So it seems to be related to the patch files from GOG, like mentioned in the Crate forum.

Thank you!