It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Welcome to GOG GALAXY 2.0 closed beta forum thread! If you’re here, it probably means you’re already part of the beta or are waiting for your access – please be patient as we’re sending invites on a first come first served basis. And if you’re not signed up yet, you can still do it here.
We’re starting this thread to have a place to discuss with you your ideas and feedback about GOG GALAXY 2.0 – tell us what you like or dislike about the app, what features we are missing, which platform integrations you’d like to see, and share any other feedback regarding the app. Also, drop your questions about GOG GALAXY 2.0 and we’ll try to answer them if we can :)
We’ve been testing GOG GALAXY 2.0 for some time already in our internal and alpha tests and gathered feedback, so some of the topics you want to discuss might already be addressed by us – please check the list of known issues that we’re aware of and we’re working on.
Let’s talk!
Post edited June 24, 2019 by chandra
I initially had a problem logging in. I signed up with a variation of my gmail address. I changed my account email address on gog.com to match the email address the email invite was sent to. I then closed Gog Galaxy 2.0 and restarted the app. It then allowed me to log in.

Hopefully this will help some of you having log in problems.
Should Chat and Friend integration be working at this time? When i connect a platform it has an X for Friends/Chat on each platform I connect
delta616: Suggestion: Add Bethesda's and Blizzard's launcher.
+1 to this. Surprised Blizzard isn't on there since you sell the games.

Is chat supposed to pull in friends from my other lists? Right now I only have Gog.

Looks super slick! Loving it so far!
A tab for downloads is really necesary to manage all the downloads.
Got my invitation for 2.0 today and was quite excited. Installed the client and when I went to log in it told me I was unable to log in because I hadn't been invited. I was about to contact support with the provided link, but decided to try something else instead.

I had signed up originally for the beta with my normal email address, but due to some email problems at that address I changed my email address on file with GOG to a backup account about a week after I applied to the beta program I wondered if perhaps this could be the problem, so I logged into GOG on the website and changed my email back to the original email, and it let me log in no problem.

The Beta signup process does not take your active on file email address into account.

Thought I'd mention this here for anyone else who might encounter a similar problem. If you've changed your email and no longer have access to the email you signed up for the beta with, you probably will need to contact GOG support to have them adjust things on their end.
How do I open overlay? Does it work with all connected games or only with GOG games? There is not enough information in the client. You should be able to change button combination to open overlay.
I signed up before my friend and he got his invitation before me.
not sure if i should email support as its been a day.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by Waffuls
Waffuls: I signed up before my friend and he got his invitation before me.
not sure if i should email support as its been a day.
Just wait. It was supposed to be first come first get, but I registered like hour or two after it was announced but I just got the invitation today.
grena: Yup I have the exact same problem. I've received the invite but once logged, it says I need to be invited. Maybe we need to wait a bit for them to activate something?
primey0: My problem was I log into GOG with @googlemail.com but the invite was sent to @gmail.com. So I had to change my gog email to the email the invite was sent.

When I first signed up for Galaxy 2.0 I must have used @gmail.com thinking that was my GOG username.
Same problem here, I have changed the email on my account to the email the invite was sent to buy says not invited when I try to log in.
Just got an email from Mantis that my issue with freshly unlocked Steam achievements not showing up in Galaxy 2.0 has been closed. Fingers crossed the fix comes in the next patch.
Post edited July 19, 2019 by makwikus2
[Problem solved.]
Post edited July 19, 2019 by TchernobogXII
Access pleaseee!!!!!!
As no one will tell me when will this go live for all? Is there a date yet?
It'd be nice if you could disclose the total num of invites - or a decent range - sent out thus far. 1k? 10k? 100k?
Spelunky in my Steam library is shown as installed on GOG 2.0 when it isn't.