It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: O______o7

...weirdest
...necro
...ever!
Agreed. That was highly unexpected. On the other hand, it was an interesting thread to revisit ;-)
Sachys: O______o7

...weirdest
...necro
...ever!
Wishbone: Agreed. That was highly unexpected. On the other hand, it was an interesting thread to revisit ;-)
i think the post that necroed it was actually by a borderline necro though!

plenty of trolls about with the sale too - so this just makes it even weirder! o__O
Sachys: ...
I've actually linked it in the life advice topic.

I'm the troll!
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Fenixp
Sachys: ...
Fenixp: I've actually linked it in the life advice topic.

I'm the troll!
O____o

*throws goats

**FLEEEEEEEESSSSS!
Sachys: ..
In retrospect tho:

This topic was awesome! It even has AliasAlpha making puns, simon being clever and everything.
It's a fantastic thread excluding those dimvits that felt their self-righteous anti-sex agenda would help anyone. I actually learned something too! (dental dams, didn't even know something like that existed).
Hmm, I found my summer long project...
pimpmonkey2382: The Russian Bullrider.
Fenixp: Is that the one where you get on a woman, tell her 'I have herpes' and then try to stay on her for as long as possible?
Yeah though my post was meant for comedic purposes, I have never tried it...yet.
pimpmonkey2382: The Russian Bullrider.
That's a good one, though I prefer the Bulgarian figure eight or the Turkish oil slick.