It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's like Xenomorph's acid.
Elenarie: This may sound like a stupid question, but I'm really curious. Is the vaginal fluid bad in any way (I mean, from a perfectly healthy female)?
In some countries it is believed to bring bad luck if you put it in soup.
keeveek: It's like Xenomorph's acid.
Hhahaaha!
Licurg: In some countries it is believed to bring bad luck if you put it in soup.
Hahhahaha!

I was actually serious, wonder whether it is unhealthy or not, since the last few dozen posts have been about diseases and stuff.
Post edited August 18, 2012 by Elenarie
Darling_Jimmy: Everyone, use condoms.
Not having used a condom since 2006 is one reason I love having a girlfriend.
Are you trying to find yourself an excuse to not eat puzzie? ;D

It's it's clear, it's healthy and nothing will happen to you, if it's cloudy, don't eat it! (I'm serious now)

And to be honest, it's not so easy. For example, near her period, woman's "fluids" have stronger smell than usual. (but it doesn't mean you're going to die :P)

So maybe.. If you don't know who you bang, don't eat? ;P
Post edited August 18, 2012 by keeveek
Elenarie: Hahhahaha!

I was actually serious, wonder whether it is unhealthy or not, since the last few dozen posts have been about diseases and stuff.
Lesbians have the lowest STD transmission rates because oral sex on a woman is one of the safest sexual activities.

No, vaginal fluid will not hurt you, you could pick up a STD if you don't use a dental damn in theory, but the transmission rates, again, are low. Still it's a calculated risk, you should probably learn about it yourself before you decide. This is the most easy to understand chart I've ever found: http://www.sfcityclinic.org/stdbasics/stdchart.asp

It's not hyperbolic, either, which is nice for a change.

FYI, the easiest thing to pick up this way is probably HSV I or II (herpes), but considering condoms won't even protect you from herpes, you should just know what an outbreak looks like and avoid going down on someone who has one. Transmission rates from a person using medication and who is not having an outbreak are pretty low.
Post edited August 18, 2012 by orcishgamer
keeveek: ...
orcishgamer: ...
We've been together for almost 3 and a half years now, and neither of us had any partners before. We don't have any STDs, not even Herpes. I guess we're in the clear (and me with my concern).

Thanks for the replies. Yey! :D
Post edited August 18, 2012 by Elenarie
orcishgamer: Finally, I've been told by my doctor that the HPV vaccine is effective on adult males, even if you're sexually active (HPV causes genital warts). This one is nasty as something like 40% of males will have no symptoms, but can still pass it on. Almost all cases of cervical cancer is caused by HPV. Your insurance won't cover it, but it's 2 shots spaced a couple months apart and beats getting warts by a million miles, I would guess. Even though most cases are not nearly as bad as the gross pictures you see online, it still takes 1 year for your body to clear out an infection. There's two vaccines, both protects against 3 identical strains and one protects against an extra strain, get the one that does 4.
Yeah, HPV is one of the things I worry the most precisely because there's no test for it in males and it rarely manifests itself; I have a medical appointment next week and will talk to the doctor about the vaccine (thanks for the info btw) and get it done even if it's not covered by my insurance as it's a small price to pay for my and my partners safety.
Logan40: Sex position ? Bitch, please, i'm gamer, i don't have sex ;(
+1
keeveek: You guys can satisfy fully two girls at once? Geez.... ;-)
I know, right? ;-)
Post edited August 19, 2012 by GameRager
keeveek: So maybe.. If you don't know who you bang, don't eat? ;P
Can be a bit challenging when you're drunk, excited and hungry.

orcishgamer: oral sex on a woman is one of the safest sexual activities.
Thank goodness.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by Primate
That one which you sneak up to a girl and make her breath trichloromethane and you do your stuff.
Sadly, policemen sat me down reaal gently and told me it was bad and never should do it again D:
O______o7

...weirdest
...necro
...ever!
The Russian Bullrider.
At this point....

any.
pimpmonkey2382: The Russian Bullrider.
Is that the one where you get on a woman, tell her 'I have herpes' and then try to stay on her for as long as possible?