It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sauvignon1: This thread is fascinating. I'll be sure to keep it bookmarked when I go off to college. I'm seeing lots of male-female stuff, but does anybody have tips for male-male lovemaking?
No.
I don't stick with a single position during a session- that'd be odd now. So I use something like a cocktail - start off with her riding me, followed by missionary or if I am feelin' lazy then it's butterfly and end it with doggy.

Frankly, I don't like missionary unless it is standing and I am yet to find a girl from my country whose as tall as I am.I love 'darker' women or women with a sultry complexion and I am glad we have such women here in abundance.
Post edited August 17, 2012 by Lionel212008
sauvignon1: does anybody have tips for male-male lovemaking?
Buy a douchebag: hygiene inside and out leads to endless possibilities. Avoid closeted guys (at least until you have some experience and feel confident you can handle their self-hating (and, by extension, you-hating) issues.) Keep an open mind but don't do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Use condoms.
I saw lazy doggy a few pages back, that's good for a quick fix.

Better (IMO) is lateral coitus (though you may need to draw your partner a diagram), also lotus is nice and intimate.

Also, shower sex always sounds a lot better than it is. Maybe if you had a big walk in shower. But still, what about water conservation???

Also, taking a leak outside is nicer. For me. But no pine trees here.
sauvignon1: This thread is fascinating. I'll be sure to keep it bookmarked when I go off to college. I'm seeing lots of male-female stuff, but does anybody have tips for male-male lovemaking?
scampywiak: No.
I've heard male "bottoms" tend to go for older "tops" around here because there's less bullshit/no shows. I think that's more for folks into the more casual scene rather than committed relationship.

People on a particular website that encourages not spitting tend to be of both persuasions, and I don't see why that wouldn't work the same.

Sorry, don't know much more than that.
Darling_Jimmy: Use condoms.
This goes for anyone, not just guys who like other guys.
Post edited August 17, 2012 by orcishgamer
scampywiak: No.
orcishgamer: I've heard male "bottoms" tend to go for older "tops" around here because there's less bullshit/no shows. I think that's more for folks into the more casual scene rather than committed relationship.

People on a particular website that encourages not spitting tend to be of both persuasions, and I don't see why that wouldn't work the same.

Sorry, don't know much more than that.
orcishgamer: This goes for anyone, not just guys who like other guys.
Great beta dude, but I wasn't the one asking. Not into male luvin.
scampywiak: Great beta dude, but I wasn't the one asking. Not into male luvin.
You responded and I continued the thread of response. Don't worry, we know from your response that you not "the ghey".
Of course it is universally good advice (though I didn't see anyone else mentioning it.)

Everyone, use condoms.
Post edited August 17, 2012 by Darling_Jimmy
Darling_Jimmy: Of course it is universally good advice (though I didn't see anyone else mentioning it.)
Come to think of it, the condoms at the super market suck, and guys think, somewhat reasonably, that all condoms are this bad.

This isn't true. There's a variety of great stuff. Now, as with all great stuff, it costs more, but it's worth it. I have a great love for the Kimono lines (the Microthins are great) and the Lifestyles with Aloe. They also have sensitivity reduction if one prefers, and various sizes to more match your manhood.

I know Drugstore.com sells most of them, I've always used Condomania, great site with a little of of too frequent promotional emails, but it's tolerable. They also sell sampler packs so you can get a bunch of different ones to try without spending a fortune. I think they also still have a wizard that helps you select the most ideal condoms based on your answers to some questions.

So, I hate to plug a store that has nothing to do with gaming on GOG, but this is probably important enough, you can practice safe sex and still have it be pretty fun too, it doesn't have to be terrible just because you have to wrap it up.
Darling_Jimmy: Everyone, use condoms.
This is so basic, I'm surprised people still manage to screw it up. Is it really that hard to carry one in your wallet?
I like the positions in which I'm involved.
I'm not gonna use a condom with my wife! I like when ... You know what, nevermind.
sauvignon1: This is so basic, I'm surprised people still manage to screw it up. Is it really that hard to carry one in your wallet?
Like half of my classroom had kids immediately after high school :D All of them, same scheme - unwanted pregnancy - unwanted marriage, unhappy people

I don't know how stupid you have to be to not wear a condom when you don't want to have a baby. (or other types of birth control that works, not moon phases based)
Darling_Jimmy: Of course it is universally good advice (though I didn't see anyone else mentioning it.)
orcishgamer: Come to think of it, the condoms at the super market suck, and guys think, somewhat reasonably, that all condoms are this bad.

This isn't true. There's a variety of great stuff. Now, as with all great stuff, it costs more, but it's worth it. I have a great love for the Kimono lines (the Microthins are great) and the Lifestyles with Aloe. They also have sensitivity reduction if one prefers, and various sizes to more match your manhood.

I know Drugstore.com sells most of them, I've always used Condomania, great site with a little of of too frequent promotional emails, but it's tolerable. They also sell sampler packs so you can get a bunch of different ones to try without spending a fortune. I think they also still have a wizard that helps you select the most ideal condoms based on your answers to some questions.

So, I hate to plug a store that has nothing to do with gaming on GOG, but this is probably important enough, you can practice safe sex and still have it be pretty fun too, it doesn't have to be terrible just because you have to wrap it up.
what,,,,
sauvignon1: This is so basic, I'm surprised people still manage to screw it up. Is it really that hard to carry one in your wallet?
keeveek: Like half of my classroom had kids immediately after high school :D All of them, same scheme - unwanted pregnancy - unwanted marriage, unhappy people

I don't know how stupid you have to be to not wear a condom when you don't want to have a baby. (or other types of birth control that works, not moon phases based)
Same here, glad we have been waiting.
Post edited August 18, 2012 by Rohan15
I wasn't waiting. I had just basic intelligence to buy a $3 package of condoms before I got laid. It's not like they're hard to buy...
Post edited August 18, 2012 by keeveek