It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

l0rdtr3k: I'll have to admit something:I'm a virgin.
yeah,I'm 20 years old and I never had sex in my life
You're from Brazil, I'm pretty sure you guys are world renowned for having a solution to that...

If it's by choice, good enough.
This thread: It's a B-Movie

In a good way, though.....lots of interesting posts to read, etc.

(To OP: Kudos for sticking by your guns throughout all the dirt slinging.)
Post edited August 14, 2012 by GameRager
GameRager: This thread: It's a B-Movie

In a good way, though.....lots of interesting posts to read, etc.

(To OP: Kudos for sticking by your guns throughout all the dirt slinging.)
I only got through 30 seconds or so... very strange...
orcishgamer: I only got through 30 seconds or so... very strange...
No love for the Brave Little Toaster? :\

:(
orcishgamer: I only got through 30 seconds or so... very strange...
GameRager: No love for the Brave Little Toaster? :\

Too strange when I've had that much to drink...
GameRager: No love for the Brave Little Toaster? :\

orcishgamer: Too strange when I've had that much to drink...
Oh.......

Imo, the Brave Little Toaster is a very good look at various aspects of the human condition......truly an insightful little "children's" film.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by GameRager
GameRager: (To OP: Kudos for sticking by your guns throughout all the dirt slinging.)
Yeah, the first few pages were a bit ... bumpy. I'm fairly glad about how it all turned out after that (and even in between. I mean, I am now using vestin's post when discussing 'think of the children!' as a point of reference :D
Fenixp: Yeah, the first few pages were a bit ... bumpy. I'm fairly glad about how it all turned out after that (and even in between. I mean, I am now using vestin's post when discussing 'think of the children!' as a point of reference :D
Children are always an issue when I have sex. Therefore I use condoms, so they stay an issue and don't become a reality!

... but I guess that wasn't what those were aiming at.
Fuzzyfireball: "Deepthroat my dick till it singes in your stomach acid"
Ah romance. This is what separates us from the animals.
Post edited August 14, 2012 by SimonG
SimonG: Ah romance. This is what separates us from the animals.
Hehehe, well some like rough romance :-P At any rate, that reminds me that I was quite surprised how many people prefer doggy style or it's derivates. And no one talks about missionary from the looks of it :D
Fenixp: Hehehe, well some like rough romance :-P At any rate, that reminds me that I was quite surprised how many people prefer doggy style or it's derivates. And no one talks about missionary from the looks of it :D
I personally prefer doggy style "as a finisher". With doggystyle I am in full control of the movement of both parties. Which is quite important as in my opinion the man must "take control" once the woman climaxes as she simply is going bonkers all over the place.

Then you think about pine trees for as long as possible ....
SimonG: Then you think about pine trees for as long as possible ....
Pine.....the manly man's fire hydrant.
Fenixp: And no one talks about missionary from the looks of it :D
Well, I think it's nice for making eye contact and being able to see the rest of her anterior, but I still think it's hard to pick an exact favourite. Depends on the mood, the place, anatomy etc.
Her on top can be quite good too. Eye contact with a nice pair- up and down, up and down.
Fenixp: And no one talks about missionary from the looks of it :D
Primate: Well, I think it's nice for making eye contact and being able to see the rest of her anterior, but I still think it's hard to pick an exact favourite. Depends on the mood, the place, anatomy etc.
I don't see why you gotta pick one, do em all... each time!
This thread is fascinating. I'll be sure to keep it bookmarked when I go off to college. I'm seeing lots of male-female stuff, but does anybody have tips for male-male lovemaking?