It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just praise your deity of choice and be happy that you don't live in the US :)
Ian: you know I am seriously amazed how the majority of countries, apart from the uk, can talk so openly about sex. It's almost as if there is a stigma about it here........i guess that a topic for another thread tho :)
I think it's more up to personality than anything else. I've used to be really shy when talking about these things, but ... Hell, 4 years with a nympho'll teach you to be completely open :D
Post edited August 13, 2012 by Fenixp
OctopusMan: Why do they say that you get more conservative when you get older?
Not necessarily. As people age, many seem to hold on to the attitudes they attain as young adults, if I remember correctly.

OctopusMan: Think of it this way, wouldn't it be exiting to watch the expressions of the girl you love ____ and ____ __________ ______ _______ from two men at the same time?
No thanks.

OctopusMan: If you give her the opportunity to be with two guys at the same time, she would be more open to another girl in bed.
Hence my use of the word "reciprocity." And no, I won't consider it. I can "swim" in an abundance of womanhood, to put it that way (the idea feels wonderful and somehow natural), but I won't allow a girl of mine to be with other guys as long as we're in a serious relationship. That just won't work with me. Not that I consider her as my "property." I want her to be free, but as long as we're together she is nonetheless mine and we have something which is ours. Besides, I really don't like the thought of having other men nearby, in the same room etc. while doing it. Just doesn't feel right, natural or whatever for me.
Primate: I really don't like the thought of having other men nearby, in the same room etc. while doing it. Just doesn't feel right, natural or whatever for me.
I do think there's a lot of social pressure in this sentiment. I'm not saying you're personally influenced by social stereotypes (even tho I sincerely believe you are, because ... Well, who on earth isn't,) I'd still like to see you or anyone else for that matter if we grew up in completely polygamic society.
Ian: :)

you know I am seriously amazed how the majority of countries, apart from the uk, can talk so openly about sex. It's almost as if there is a stigma about it here........i guess that a topic for another thread tho :)
Really depends on the people in question. Around here, most of the folks, at least the ones that I know, rarely talk open about sex.

Maybe it is different in a girls only chat group, but when we boys have been around, I've never heard a single girl talking about sex in my 21 years that I'm alive.
Primate: snip
I can understand that. We all have our "no fly" zones.

Besides, your idea of "reciprocity" would not be applicable or different to many women. Some would love the idea of experimenting with another woman (or open up to it after a while) yet disgusted by the suggestion of bringing another man into the bed. A lot of girls too, while having fantasies about having sex with multiple guys, would understand you and make a big deal of it. The only important thing really is making time for each other and spice things up once in a while, make some surprises etc.
Post edited August 13, 2012 by OctopusMan
Fenixp: You just need to be resourceful. But yeah, it's never actually comfortable.
Protoss: Well, you can shower together after you actually had sex. Best of both worlds, as the saying goes. ;-)
No, having sex in the shower while you only intended to shower after hot sex is the best of both worlds. Then again after you get out:)
OctopusMan: Why do they say that you get more conservative when you get older?
Because they conflate getting cranky with getting conservative:)

You get cranky AND bored as you age. That's the reason for the apparent dichotomy.
Post edited August 13, 2012 by orcishgamer
Protoss: Well, you can shower together after you actually had sex. Best of both worlds, as the saying goes. ;-)
orcishgamer: No, having sex in the shower while you only intended to shower after hot sex is the best of both worlds. Then again after you get out:)
Three times in a row? Damn! :D
OctopusMan: Just praise your deity of choice and be happy that you don't live in the US :)
Well, if you're on the west coast it's a bit better if you hang with the right crowds, still not like my time in Switzerland or France, though.
orcishgamer: No, having sex in the shower while you only intended to shower after hot sex is the best of both worlds. Then again after you get out:)
Elenarie: Three times in a row? Damn! :D
Ah, I see I've never regaled you with my awesome stories (and all true I swear!).
Primate: I really don't like the thought of having other men nearby, in the same room etc. while doing it. Just doesn't feel right, natural or whatever for me.
Fenixp: I do think there's a lot of social pressure in this sentiment. I'm not saying you're personally influenced by social stereotypes (even tho I sincerely believe you are, because ... Well, who on earth isn't,) I'd still like to see you or anyone else for that matter if we grew up in completely polygamic society.
I think it is time to get those laws against polygamy repealed. Not that it would have much to say for most of us, since we are as you say are conditioned to think monogamous, but for those whom it does matter, these laws are a gross limitation of personal freedom.

Imagine if Obama made a speech after he got re-elected where he promised to to his part to redefine marriage as legally binding contract for any number of consenting adults? Can you imagine the rage certain people would have about it :) I know I can. Tea party suicide bombers? You betcha.
OctopusMan: Just praise your deity of choice and be happy that you don't live in the US :)
orcishgamer: Well, if you're on the west coast it's a bit better if you hang with the right crowds, still not like my time in Switzerland or France, though.
Cool. Which place do you think is the worst? Texas, the Midwest, somewhere else?
orcishgamer: Well, if you're on the west coast it's a bit better if you hang with the right crowds, still not like my time in Switzerland or France, though.
OctopusMan: Cool. Which place do you think is the worst? Texas, the Midwest, somewhere else?
The midwest and the bible belt. There certainly is freaky stuff there if you really know where to look, but I can't imagine not being totally bored, seriously, my state is rare for allowing alcohol in the same establishment as full nudity strippers. That's right, most of the US is so uptight you can't have whiskey and a naked woman in the same bar. On top of that someone with a tattoo is probably an outcast in the midwest, except in their Harley club, lmao!

I work with professionals around here with 75% of their body tatted up and ear spacers.
"Deepthroat my dick till it singes in your stomach acid"
OctopusMan: Cool. Which place do you think is the worst? Texas, the Midwest, somewhere else?
Funny that I once met a professor from Midwest (Wisconsin, to be precise) who said, "Texas? Oh, that's another country."
I'll have to admit something:I'm a virgin.
yeah,I'm 20 years old and I never had sex in my life