It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Elenarie: Weakling!
Kavazovangel!
Primate: I've been having similar thoughts as well. Group sex with two or more women is very appealing to me in itself, but I'm not so sure about introducing it into a long-term relationship. The risk of some potential emotional complications comes to mind. Also, I can't imagine sharing a woman with other men. It's just out of the question for me, even if the other guy is less attractive etc. In other words, I couldn't offer any "reciprocity" to my girl if we decided to bring in other girls.
I wouldn't have any problem sharing a woman with another man but when I was younger, having sex in the same bed as another man would have been totally out of the question :) Why do they say that you get more conservative when you get older?

Think of it this way, wouldn't it be exiting to watch the expressions of the girl you love ____ and ____ __________ ______ _______ from two men at the same time? Also remember what is says in the bible "As you give, you shall receive." If you give her the opportunity to be with two guys at the same time, she would be more open to another girl in bed. And you know girls these days are more open to girl to girl stuff, even if they don't swing that way normally.
Post edited August 13, 2012 by OctopusMan
OctopusMan: Think of it this way, wouldn't it be exiting to watch the expressions of the girl you love ____ and ____ __________ ______ _______ from two men at the same time?
Uuu, I know this one, it's "Think of it this way, wouldn't it be exiting to watch the expressions of the girl you love when making sandwiches and get help in kitchen from two men at the same time?"

It totally would, I love sandwiches! ... Waaait a minute, you're scamming me here, aren't you? This is totally not what you meant! That's the point tho, I genuinly do like the idea, I'm just worried how I'd react to it. Which means I went a long way from "can't even think about it without getting sick" in half a year.
Sounds like you made a very good choice of wife. A real nympho and totally loyal.
Elenarie: Weakling!
Fenixp: Kavazovangel!
Hahah... In all honesty, I find your situation quite interesting. I know some guys that are hypersexual, but I've never heard of a girl being one.
Protoss: Well, you can shower together after you actually had sex. Best of both worlds, as the saying goes. ;-)
Elenarie: How about you shower together and then you have sex? You can have the teasing and foreplay while showering, and the comfort when doing it. Best of three worlds, the showering, the sex, and the comfort.
Wait, how about this:

First you have sex while someone else is using the shower, then you take a shower while someone else is having sex, then someone else takes the shower while you are busy having sex again, before you take the shower back to have sex. While you are using the shower someone else are having sex, outside the shower, but inside the perimeter of the bathroom. While inside the bathroom you swap places with another couple which do not go straight for the shower but rather hang outside of it waiting for their turn. Then it turns complicated.

Kinky, mindfuck, or just a normal day at the collective?
Post edited August 13, 2012 by OctopusMan
*Ian sneaks in, reads, and runs back out again !*
Ian: *Ian sneaks in, reads, and runs back out again !*
And you call yourself a Witcher? Pfft.
Fenixp: And you call yourself a Witcher? Pfft.
lmao :) +1
OctopusMan: ...
What are you doing up this late anyway? It was bedtime several hours ago.
Hahah, gotcha! I know what's Ian's favourite sex position: the giveaway! Want some proof? Just look at this. His first instinct after making a giveaway is... looking for a cigarette! I rest my case. ;-D
YogSo: Hahah, gotcha! I know what's Ian's favourite sex position: the giveaway! Want some proof? Just look at this. His first instinct after making a giveaway is... looking for a cigarette! I rest my case. ;-D
damn........I thought my secret was safe lol :D
OctopusMan: What are you doing up this late anyway? It was bedtime several hours ago.
Don't be mean to Ian, Ian's nice! I'm totally doing it again, ain't I?
OctopusMan: What are you doing up this late anyway? It was bedtime several hours ago.
Fenixp: Don't be mean to Ian, Ian's nice! I'm totally doing it again, ain't I?
:)

you know I am seriously amazed how the majority of countries, apart from the uk, can talk so openly about sex. It's almost as if there is a stigma about it here........i guess that a topic for another thread tho :)