It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

StingingVelvet: Recently discovered the magic of doggy when she is flat on her belly and you lay on top.

Lovely.
Nice one. I think it's called "flatiron."
StingingVelvet: People who claim they have comfortable shower sex are either really short or virgins.
Or they might have a really big shower. With a bed in it.
This is gonna be useful for my first time...
StingingVelvet: People who claim they have comfortable shower sex are either really short or virgins.
You just need to be resourceful. But yeah, it's never actually comfortable.
You can't go wrong with doggy style, but it's also important to have some variety.
Mostly depends on my mood, some times I like to ride on top and sometimes I'd like to be the giver rather than the reciever.
SimonG: I did not have sex on the sloped roof of that one university building because it was fun. It did it so I can brag about it!
Achievement unlocked, huh ;) ?
SimonG: I did not have sex on the sloped roof of that one university building because it was fun. It did it so I can brag about it!
Vestin: Achievement unlocked, huh ;) ?
Those are the best kind of achievements, can't say I haven't done the same or that I don't have a long list of new "achievements" I've got planned:)

The problem is I think up new ones faster than I can check them off, even with the wildest, horniest pervert helping me along:)
Fenixp: You just need to be resourceful. But yeah, it's never actually comfortable.
Well, you can shower together after you actually had sex. Best of both worlds, as the saying goes. ;-)
Fenixp: Well it actually is related to hormones, hypersexuality seems to even appear in her family every generation for better or worse. So yeah, without medication there's nothing much that can be done, and medication would be like treating it using an a-bomb. Thanks for the concern thou.
If you are a liberal guy perhaps you should consider getting some assistance? A real nymphomaniac, I mean hypersexual, sound like a little too much for a guy with a job and a hobby. Having someone help you out would not in any way be a threat to your manhood, it is just a simple time issue. Of course if any of you have conservative sexual morals, or if you easily get jealous it is not a good idea. But as I see it sex is sex. Sometimes it is an almost spiritual experience between two people and sometimes it is just sex. It is whatever we want it to be really.

Since you would be seeking a guy for non-committing sex with a woman you would have the benefit of a large selection of men to choose from. The guy in question should:

1. Be attractive to your woman.
2. Be flawed in character, physical appearance or both to such a degree that you would not be likely to become jealous of him having carnal knowledge of your wife.

Disclaimer:
The Esoteric Order of the Old Ones and Cthulhu Cultists does not take responsibility for any damages sustained by following marriage advice or advice of sexual conduct as written on a web-page, sent by e-mail or otherwise delivered through means of electronic communication.
OctopusMan: ...
Heh, I'm actually chewing that up in my mind lately. I'm not really worried about the other guy, my wife has showed on many occasions that she's:
a) Endlessly loyal to me and her family.
b) Very good at separating sex from emotion. Comes with the personality I suppose.
It's mostly just me and my inability to adapt fast enough, but when I put enough time and effort into something, I can pretty much get used to anything, including the said sex and emotion separation.
Besides, it would lead to other traits, I mean my wife is literally forcing threesome on me lately even tho she hates women (yes, I am talking about two girls now,) and I'm utterly reluctant because I hate the idea that I'd get something I won't allow her. Crazy, right?
Fenixp: Besides, it would lead to other traits, I mean my wife is literally forcing threesome on me lately even tho she hates women (yes, I am talking about two girls now,) and I'm utterly reluctant because I hate the idea that I'd get something I won't allow her. Crazy, right?
I've been having similar thoughts as well. Group sex with two or more women is very appealing to me in itself, but I'm not so sure about introducing it into a long-term relationship. The risk of some potential emotional complications comes to mind. Also, I can't imagine sharing a woman with other men. It's just out of the question for me, even if the other guy is less attractive etc. In other words, I couldn't offer any "reciprocity" to my girl if we decided to bring in other girls.
Post edited August 13, 2012 by Primate
OctopusMan: ...
Fenixp: Heh, I'm actually chewing that up in my mind lately. I'm not really worried about the other guy, my wife has showed on many occasions that she's:
a) Endlessly loyal to me and her family.
b) Very good at separating sex from emotion. Comes with the personality I suppose.
It's mostly just me and my inability to adapt fast enough, but when I put enough time and effort into something, I can pretty much get used to anything, including the said sex and emotion separation.
Besides, it would lead to other traits, I mean my wife is literally forcing threesome on me lately even tho she hates women (yes, I am talking about two girls now,) and I'm utterly reluctant because I hate the idea that I'd get something I won't allow her. Crazy, right?
I was also going to suggest the inclusion of another woman but then I thought that she probably aren't into other women, but it seems like not even that does stop her :) I have another suggestion! This one is just for fun. If you ever go on a vacation together, somewhere far away where nobody recognizes you there are these kind of remote-controlled vibrators that you could buy. I have never tried this myself but I think that going on a sightseeing together where you do make a frequent use of the remote would be great fun.
Protoss: Well, you can shower together after you actually had sex. Best of both worlds, as the saying goes. ;-)
How about you shower together and then you have sex? You can have the teasing and foreplay while showering, and the comfort when doing it. Best of three worlds, the showering, the sex, and the comfort.
Primate: I can't imagine sharing a woman with other men. It's just out of the question for me, even if the other guy is less attractive etc. In other words, I couldn't offer any "reciprocity" to my girl if we decided to bring in other girls.
Idunno. To be fair, never in my life I've seen anything particulary wrong with my girl having sex with other guys, but then my ex got into my head and somehow turned it all around. For whatever reason, I've shaped my opinions far too much in her image and can't quite get rid of it ever since.

Doesn't change the fact that while I wouldn't got for threesome with a guy because... Well... Ew, I'm far from being the jealous kind, and I'm unhealthily tolerant on top of that. I do think I have the traits to make it work, I just need to get rid of the superstitions I've picked up for whatever reason - because, objectively, I just can't see anything wrong with it.

I do very much trust my wife, and even if I told her 'hey, go have sex with another guy' and then called her a minute before that to call it off because I'd be feeling bad about it, I'm very certain she'd just turn around and get back to me. Because she's like that. Far too loyal to people she loves.
OctopusMan: I was also going to suggest the inclusion of another woman but then I thought that she probably aren't into other women, but it seems like not even that does stop her :) I have another suggestion! This one is just for fun. If you ever go on a vacation together, somewhere far away where nobody recognizes you there are these kind of remote-controlled vibrators that you could buy. I have never tried this myself but I think that going on a sightseeing together where you do make a frequent use of the remote would be great fun.
Kinky.
*Makes note of it*
Post edited August 13, 2012 by Fenixp
Fenixp: ...
Weakling!