It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Licurg: You mean you want to swim in your own sperm and her vaginal fluids? :P
Well that's always preferrable to slipping and hitting your head. I'm not saying it actually happens, just that shower is actually one of the more dangerous places to have sex at :D (from ... common ones, I mean. Of course, it'll get more dangerous in the eye of tornado.)
Licurg: You mean you want to swim in your own sperm and her vaginal fluids? :P
Fenixp: Well that's always preferrable to slipping and hitting your head. I'm not saying it actually happens, just that shower is actually one of the more dangerous places to have sex at :D (from ... common ones, I mean. Of course, it'll get more dangerous in the eye of tornado.)
well then the shower better be big enough for 2 people and be able to lay down on the floor
Recently discovered the magic of doggy when she is flat on her belly and you lay on top.

Lovely.
Nature is the best place, preferably in the fall with a fine bottle of Merlot. The air is crisp, leaves are falling, and every sound echoes off the high mountain canyons. Feels primal.

( yes I live near the mountains)
Post edited August 11, 2012 by scampywiak
Fenixp: I look forward to the day when you discover how unpractical that can be. But fun! Fun's important ... Right? ... Right?
Actually, it's all about bragging rights. ;-)

I did not have sex on the sloped roof of that one university building because it was fun. It did it so I can brag about it!

Same goes for some of the girls I slept with. It's the challenge of the game that makes it worthwhile. The actual sex part was surprisingly boring more often than I would like to admit. You really can't judge a book by its cover.
Post edited August 11, 2012 by SimonG
scampywiak: Nature is the best place, preferably in the fall with a fine bottle of Merlot. The air is crisp, leaves are falling and every sound echoes off the high mountain canyons. Feels primal.
in a lake, beach, or near a waterfall does not matter anyplace with water for me because I find it beautiful and sexier and just plain hot plus its more cleaner
Post edited August 11, 2012 by Elmofongo
SimonG: I did not have sex on the sloped roof of that one university building because it was fun. It did it so I can brag about it!
Hehehe, good point there, good point :D Still, variation is important and excitment of a new location is always a very nice way to mix things up. Thank god I've got such an ... Explorative wife.

SimonG: Same goes for some of the girls I slept with. It's the challenge of the game that makes it worthwhile. The actual sex part was surprisingly boring more often than I would like to admit. You really can't judge a book by its cover.
I should probably be sad that I've never searched for those challenges before I got married ... OR NOT! I have nothing to brag about! In your face!

Elmofongo: in a lake, beach, or near a waterfall does not matter anyplace with water for me because I find it beautiful and sexier and just plain hot plus its more cleaner
I think I'm getting to know your deviance. Carry on, carry on.
SimonG: I did not have sex on the sloped roof of that one university building because it was fun. It did it so I can brag about it!
Fenixp: Hehehe, good point there, good point :D Still, variation is important and excitment of a new location is always a very nice way to mix things up. Thank god I've got such an ... Explorative wife.

SimonG: Same goes for some of the girls I slept with. It's the challenge of the game that makes it worthwhile. The actual sex part was surprisingly boring more often than I would like to admit. You really can't judge a book by its cover.
Fenixp: I should probably be sad that I've never searched for those challenges before I got married ... OR NOT! I have nothing to brag about! In your face!

Elmofongo: in a lake, beach, or near a waterfall does not matter anyplace with water for me because I find it beautiful and sexier and just plain hot plus its more cleaner
Fenixp: I think I'm getting to know your deviance. Carry on, carry on.
Sorry man its just that sex with water is a huge fetish of mine
Elmofongo: Sorry man its just that sex with water is a huge fetish of mine
Heh, it's fine, that's after all what this topic's for :D Can't say I exactly hate wet shirts myself ;-)
Fenixp: Hehehe, good point there, good point :D Still, variation is important and excitment of a new location is always a very nice way to mix things up. Thank god I've got such an ... Explorative wife.

I should probably be sad that I've never searched for those challenges before I got married ... OR NOT! I have nothing to brag about! In your face!

I think I'm getting to know your deviance. Carry on, carry on.
So you're a water-sports fan?;)
Licurg: So you're a water-sports fan?;)
..........No
Elmofongo: well then the shower better be big enough for 2 people and be able to lay down on the floor
That would be quite uncomfortable for someone.
People who claim they have comfortable shower sex are either really short or virgins.
any !!!!!! lmao :D
StingingVelvet: People who claim they have comfortable shower sex are either really short or virgins.
You hear people claim that a lot?