It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

johndud0: ...
kavazovangel: Hahahha, you actually did write in here. :D
Are you using this as a friggin' advertisement? "Join gog discussion boards, we've got topic about favourite sex positions"? :D
Did I mention chess has a lot of positions and is all about mating?
My favorite position is.....

Pighook
Protoss: Did I mention chess has a lot of positions and is all about mating?
This is pretty much the only post in the whole thread worth making.

Seriously, this is a forum for people from various nations and age groups, I hardly think it's the place to be discussing such things.
hedwards: Seriously, this is a forum for people from various nations and age groups, I hardly think it's the place to be discussing such things.
Yes, it's been discussed. Various nations and age groups seem to generally not really care or disagree with you. Gosh, people protest against ACTA and then proceed with their own censorship...
Doggy mostly. But it will make come faster so either a doggy from the start for lasting long or a finishing one when i want to end it.
hedwards: Seriously, this is a forum for people from various nations and age groups, I hardly think it's the place to be discussing such things.
Fenixp: Yes, it's been discussed. Various nations and age groups seem to generally not really care or disagree with you. Gosh, people protest against ACTA and then proceed with their own censorship...
Honestly, it's just not something that's appropriate in a forum for children.

Yes, that's an American point of view, but just because Europeans are more open minded about exposing children to sex doesn't make it right.

And it certainly isn't something that looks good when you're trying to get American parents to pay for games for their children.
Fenixp: Yes, it's been discussed. Various nations and age groups seem to generally not really care or disagree with you. Gosh, people protest against ACTA and then proceed with their own censorship...
hedwards: Honestly, it's just not something that's appropriate in a forum for children.
Children here? I thought we were all 20-40 years old with nostalgic feelings here. Was I deceived?!?!

Back on topic:

Doggy for me. Why? Because there is something primitive that "kicks in" while seeing a woman on that position. Period.
hedwards: ...
Yeah, it's been discussed, roll a few pages back and read on. The only argument I even remotly get is "And it certainly isn't something that looks good when you're trying to get American parents to pay for games for their children," but I have personally pointed EnigmaticT to this particular topic in thread about controversal threads and unless he ignored a post and a PM from me, which has never happened in the past, he's probably indifferent to it.
FAButzke: Doggy for me. Why? Because there is something primitive that "kicks in" while seeing a woman on that position. Period.
I love when people claim that missionare is the only natural position :D
Post edited April 25, 2012 by Fenixp
Fenixp: I love when people claim that missionare is the only natural position :D
They probably heard that in church.

Ps. Adults need topics to discuss. Some people react like adults cannot discuss anything when there's a single child around.

Also, most of them feel completely ok with discussing about wars, violent crimes, etc etc but A PAIR OF DRAWN BOOBIES?!

HEELS NAW!

Ridiculous.

Oh, by the way, one of my favourites is this:
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs475.ash1/26040_379575719305_123500794305_3578771_5852863_n.jpg
Post edited April 25, 2012 by keeveek
Girlfriend on top, while I play 3DS. :P
Fenixp: I love when people claim that missionare is the only natural position :D
Natural is boring. :D
Oh, If I could describe my sex life with a game title it would be

Desperados: Wanted dead or alive.
Oh that's my second favorite =)
keeveek: Oh, If I could describe my sex life with a game title it would be

Desperados: Wanted dead or alive.
Mine would be
"alone in the dark".