It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Downrating the first post? Seriously, people?

EDIT: And it's back in positives again. Never mind. Must be sitting right on the threshold.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by bazilisek
StingingVelvet: Dude she'd not going to read this, no need to lie.
He's saying that he likes her to do all the work! I like my wife to do all the work too, I'm a lazy fart :D
StingingVelvet: Dude she'd not going to read this, no need to lie.
Fenixp: He's saying that he likes her to do all the work! I like my wife to do all the work too, I'm a lazy fart :D
That line of thought works when you have a girl who knows how to fuck. Most of them don't and they just wiggle around on top of you wasting time.
Really.... bit inappropriate for a forum accessed by kids around the world eh.
xXShaddowTXx: Really.... bit inappropriate for a forum accessed by kids around the world eh.
Roll a bit back, we've had this discussion already.
Just slightly off topic...

Comedian once, can't remember his name.

"If you could have sex with any celebrity, alive or dead, who'd it be?"

"Brittany Spears, and dead."
Fantazym: Just slightly off topic...

Comedian once, can't remember his name.

"If you could have sex with any celebrity, alive or dead, who'd it be?"

"Brittany Spears, and dead."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxUENnl0DlQ
Aaron86: OK, why is this in the Community Stickies Compendium?
da187jimmbones: Why wouldn't it be. People trying to police what other people read. I know that was an incomplete sentence.
Well, I wasn't so much against it as I was...jealous.
da187jimmbones: Why wouldn't it be. People trying to police what other people read. I know that was an incomplete sentence.
Aaron86: Well, I wasn't so much against it as I was...jealous.
Who isn't jealous about everyone else's wives...? ;-)
Post edited March 13, 2012 by Protoss
Aaron86: Well, I wasn't so much against it as I was...jealous.
Protoss: Who isn't jealous about everyone else's wives...? ;-)
Gays?

;-)
I found it is called Amazon position. Not to be confused with some online seller.

A picture is available on Wikipedia if you search for it:
File:Amazon-variant-sex-position.svg

Not giving the full link for obvious reasons. Although I think it would be fine within the rules.
Post edited March 22, 2012 by Protoss
for some reason the above ^^ is deleted, that really sucks cuz i was curious, my favorite postion has always been, the spooning postion except both parters facing each other, idk what its called and if someone can help me thatd be great, also sitting in a chair is great
Protoss: I found it is called Amazon position. Not to be confused with some online seller.

A picture is available on Wikipedia if you search for it:
File:Amazon-variant-sex-position.svg

Not giving the full link for obvious reasons. Although I think it would be fine within the rules.
btw what wild sh@% are you into?! hah jk
Post edited April 23, 2012 by johndud0
johndud0: ...
Hahahha, you actually did write in here. :D
johndud0: for some reason the above ^^ is deleted, that really sucks cuz i was curious
They deduced it is copyright infringement and after I found the same picture (with an additional laptop computer depicted in it!) now on some other website, it probably really was. (EDIT: Ok, it was not, since they used it from the same author with permission)

But to explain what it is:
The male lies down, with his back to the bed. ;-)
The woman sits on him, having intercourse, with her upper body leaned towards his, so they are face-to-face.

I will send a PM with the picture. NSFW, of course. Oh, and it is called cowgirl there.
Post edited April 24, 2012 by Protoss
haha yep i couldnt pass up the sex position one, brings back good memories
johndud0: ...
kavazovangel:
i cant believe that someone made this a topic
Post edited April 24, 2012 by johndud0