It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm double posting here, see discount thread, but I'm dying of curiosity. Is there any validity to Titan Quest actually coming here? It's on sale elsewhere right now.
grinninglich: Path of Exile has lagging issues. And i hate lag in hack'n'slash games. If they made it SP i would be great. But i guess it is not happening.

By the i highly recommend Titan Quest + Immortal Throne expansion + Fan Made Patch. Very good game and has a different setting.(Ancient Greece, Egypt, China etc..)

Edit: Oh, of course Diablo 2 is the high king of all these games =)
hucklebarry: I'm curious what fan patch you are talking about.... does it solve the act 5 balancing issues?

Thanks.

At any rate, Titan Quest replaced Diablo for me. It had all of the good plus many improvements. I'd love to see it here along with Torchlight 2.
This:
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/29712-REL-Bugfix-patch-1-17

And this:
http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/threads/43479-REL-Patchfix-for-Fanpatch-1-17
tinyE: I'm double posting here, see discount thread, but I'm dying of curiosity. Is there any validity to Titan Quest actually coming here? It's on sale elsewhere right now.
No info about that. I suggest you buy from GG and if released on GOG then buy here again.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by grinninglich
Dzsono: I'm still waiting for Titan Quest Gold to be released here. If I remember correctly, there were some rumours about it being released this year on GOG...
Ixamyakxim: Still pissed I didn't pick it up on Amazon when it was DRM free, even more ticked when it LEFT Amazon and hugely ticked off once it returned, with Steam.

I'd buy it right quick if GoG go it DRM free.
Gamers Gate have it DRM free, and it is even on -75% right now: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-TQPACK/titan-quest-gold-edition-bundle
Ixamyakxim: Still pissed I didn't pick it up on Amazon when it was DRM free, even more ticked when it LEFT Amazon and hugely ticked off once it returned, with Steam.

I'd buy it right quick if GoG go it DRM free.
amok: Gamers Gate have it DRM free, and it is even on -75% right now: http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/DD-TQPACK/titan-quest-gold-edition-bundle
Ooooh just saw my lil' red light light up! Thanks for pointing this out, but I'm usually reluctant to make accounts to join places :( Do you know how many years and how many great games and sales I missed out on before I finally joined GoG??? ;) The ones that still hurt to this day: The D&D "bundle" and NOT getting FO 1 / 2 / Tactics. I still cry a little every time I think of that. Appreciate you thinking of my post though!
tinyE: I'm double posting here, see discount thread, but I'm dying of curiosity. Is there any validity to Titan Quest actually coming here? It's on sale elsewhere right now.
See my post above - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/will_torchlight_2_be_selling_on_gog/post88

I guess I have no hard evidence to suggest so, but Nordic seems to be one of the few bigger publishers willing to bring more games to GOG
I wouldn't hold my breath for any release of Torchlight 2. From what I've seen, Runic have pretty much stopped development on the game. There hasn't been a patch in over a year, there's no discussion about any future plans (beyond a "super secret project"), and several key people within Runic have left for other opportunities.

I'd also advise against buying Torchlight 2 for Multiplayer. When it works, it's fantastic. It doesn't work all that often though. At some point in development, they introduced a desyncing issue in Multiplayer that results in the people in the game to pretty much be playing completely separate games. The other players will start behaving weirdly (due to the desync), monsters will stop attacking you, everyone will be seeing different things and there's no way to recover from it. I don't know how wide spread the issue is but it's happened every single time I've ever tried MP in Torchlight 2. To my knowledge, Runic has never fixed the issue maintaining that it's a Router issue with player's Routers.
Hawk52: When it works, it's fantastic.
I've actually never seen it work - and Router explanation is bullshit when you play via virtual LAN tunnel. It's a real shame, action RPGs are not all that difficult to get network code working properly.
tfishell: See my post above - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/will_torchlight_2_be_selling_on_gog/post88

I guess I have no hard evidence to suggest so, but Nordic seems to be one of the few bigger publishers willing to bring more games to GOG
II still have the disc so I'm going to hold off buying it there.
Hawk52: When it works, it's fantastic.
Fenixp: I've actually never seen it work - and Router explanation is bullshit when you play via virtual LAN tunnel. It's a real shame, action RPGs are not all that difficult to get network code working properly.
I've gotten a session or two to work, but that's it.

To me, it seems like Runic just took the money from TL2 and moved on. Why they'd never fix MP or put out an expansion or anything baffles me.
tfishell: See my post above - http://www.gog.com/forum/general/will_torchlight_2_be_selling_on_gog/post88

tinyE: II still have the disc so I'm going to hold off buying it there.
Have you tried it on any OS above Windows XP?
Hawk52: I've gotten a session or two to work, but that's it.

To me, it seems like Runic just took the money from TL2 and moved on. Why they'd never fix MP or put out an expansion or anything baffles me.
I got 123 or more hours on TL2. Probably played about 5 hours with another 2 friends, the other 115 hours on SP leveling my Mage to 100, Engineer to 76 and trying to get some damned Legendaries. the Legendaries I got so far are for Berzerkers.

Downloaded the Synergies mod which adds unbelievable amount of content. That's the closest thing to an expansion for TL2. New classes, new pets, new bosses, new act, new spells, new raid dungeons which you can't waypoint-scum your way through, new items, new set items, and probably other stuff I've not seen yet.

I'll double-dip TL2 probably even at full price if it comes to GOG drm-free.
tinyE: II still have the disc so I'm going to hold off buying it there.
tfishell: Have you tried it on any OS above Windows XP?
If we are talking about Titan Quest, yes, Win 7.
tfishell: Have you tried it on any OS above Windows XP?
tinyE: If we are talking about Titan Quest, yes, Win 7.
Seems to be running just fine in Win 8, too. ;)
Hawk52: I've gotten a session or two to work, but that's it.

cw8: I got 123 or more hours on TL2. Probably played about 5 hours with another 2 friends, the other 115 hours on SP leveling my Mage to 100, Engineer to 76 and trying to get some damned Legendaries. the Legendaries I got so far are for Berzerkers.

Downloaded the Synergies mod which adds unbelievable amount of content. That's the closest thing to an expansion for TL2. New classes, new pets, new bosses, new act, new spells, new raid dungeons which you can't waypoint-scum your way through, new items, new set items, and probably other stuff I've not seen yet.

I'll double-dip TL2 probably even at full price if it comes to GOG drm-free.
How is just the singleplayer mode on Torchlight 2? I've read in this thread that TL2 had some kind of DRM-only multiplayer. But wouldn't the game still be good if it just had DRM-free singleplayer?
IronArcturus: How is just the singleplayer mode on Torchlight 2? I've read in this thread that TL2 had some kind of DRM-only multiplayer. But wouldn't the game still be good if it just had DRM-free singleplayer?
It's the same game in single and multiplayer, the only difference being one player versus more than one player. :) The multiplayer requires an account on Runic's server to log into to set up the game online. I don't remember if there is LAN multiplayer or not but I can check if necessary. If you play online though the games have to be set up through your Runic account which is pretty much like the majority of multiplayer games these days really.

But it's the same game single player or multiplayer in the end. I enjoy both personally.