It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Miasmata, the Geneforge Saga, Hotline Miami, and more up to 85% off!

Indie games are always throwing something interesting into the mixed bag that is gaming. Untried concepts that would seem like a risk to the big AAA publishers (whose games tend to have budgets that require scientific notation) are brought to life. Concepts such as [url=http://www.gog.com/game/the_real_texas]an alternative version of Texas, or an 8-bit open world romp through the video game memories of yesteryear have all been brought to us by indie games with all the attention to detail and love of the craft that an indie developer can provide.

Let's check out what we we've got in our own trail mix of indies in the IndieMix Promo!

Are you an explorer? Does the thought of making your own map using triangulation, yes, actual triangulation!, get you all excited? Then book a ticket to Miasmata for only $2.99! After being stranded on an unknown island, you must search the island for the cure to your own illness. Be careful as you are not alone!

Some RPGs will have you rolling your party for hours on end before you can even set one foot out the door. While that can be fun, sometimes it's easier to create party members on the fly, so to speak. Create your own party members using your very will--a single hulking behemoth or a herd of rapid-sting scorpions--in the world of Geneforge 1-5 Yours for only $3.74!

Fiending for a bit of the old ultra-violence? Are you done with being the nice guy, the so-called Chosen One, and saving princesses? Yeah, so are we! That's why we took a drive down to the Sunshine State and signed Hotline Miami for those of you who cried out "No more Mr. Nice Guy!" Snatch it now for $2.49!

This was just a taste of what's in store for you in our weekend promo! We have so many other interesting indies in our trail mix or, rather, IndieMix Promo until Tuesday, May 13th, at 3:59 AM GMT!
djdarko: I'm looking at some gameplay videos of To the Moon, does this game have combat, or is it a point and click adventure or something? I see the characters pickup items, but I don't see them ever use the items.
This game hasn't got any combat, no.
If you watch some trailers and immediately fall in love with the music, and are in the mood to feel a little blue, grab it, it's a game about story. And what a grand story it is. But if you can not live without gameplay in your games, don't touch.
djdarko: I'm looking at some gameplay videos of To the Moon, does this game have combat, or is it a point and click adventure or something? I see the characters pickup items, but I don't see them ever use the items.
AlienMind: This game hasn't got any combat, no.
If you watch some trailers and immediately fall in love with the music, and are in the mood to feel a little blue, grab it, it's a game about story. And what a grand story it is. But if you can not live without gameplay in your games, don't touch.
Interesting, does it have multiple endings, branching paths etc. anything that would give the game replay value?

I do like the music, and the artwork reminds me a lot of Chrono Trigger which is a great thing.
PaterAlf: Then we definitely have different definitions of adventure: I counted Reemus, Machinarium and To the Moon. I might also accept Lucius and Miasmata even if I would consider them as stealth and survival game. Which of the other games should be adventures?
Niggles: Reemus
Machinarium
To The Moon
Lucius (this is listed as such on the card genre category - i always thought it as such)

i don't see any of the others are adventures.if anything rpgs and "platformer" types :P
I used the genre sub titles that GOG used to classify the games. I do see what you mean though, the classification system does have some grey areas.
Roxolani: I bought:
Avernum + Hotline Miami + Retro City Rampage.

Good collection? :D
Only played Hotline Miami and I really liked it, can´t wait for the sequel. It´s not an easy game but once you understand the "mechanics" you will beat this game in only a couple of hours. The music is what really makes this game shine.
Good games with good prices.
djdarko: does it have multiple endings,
Nope AFAIK. But a headtrip ending :-)