It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Will be any weekend promo in the following weekend?

With the Spring Insomnia Sale, nothing`s sure - does that depend on its quick end, or will/won't it happen, no matter what?

On the one hand, there wasn't any Classic Gem/Indie Gem promo, then again, the whole thing was actually both, in a big way:-)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
There will most likely be a normal weekend sale - consider that the Indie sale from the previous week was still on during the beginning of the Insomnia sale. Chances are none of the games will match the ones from the Insomnia sale.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by djdarko
Yes, there will be a weekend sale. During the Fall Insomnia sale it was followed by a weekend sale. I can't think of a single weekend that has gone by without a GOG weekend sale.
undeadcow: Yes, there will be a weekend sale. During the Fall Insomnia sale it was followed by a weekend sale. I can't think of a single weekend that has gone by without a GOG weekend sale.
I can. There were other sales going on at the time, but there wasn't a weekend sale ;)
Christmas sale, Summer sale, Battle of the Games sale. More or less any "New deals every day" kind of sales, which do trump weekend ones.
undeadcow: Yes, there will be a weekend sale. During the Fall Insomnia sale it was followed by a weekend sale. I can't think of a single weekend that has gone by without a GOG weekend sale.
JMich: I can. There were other sales going on at the time, but there wasn't a weekend sale ;)
Christmas sale, Summer sale, Battle of the Games sale. More or less any "New deals every day" kind of sales, which do trump weekend ones.
Although technically it's valid to say no weekend had gone by without a sale; be it in multiple day form or in one day style.
undeadcow: Although technically it's valid to say no weekend had gone by without a sale; be it in multiple day form or in one day style.
First weekend in January 2013. Christmas sale had ended on the 3rd, first weekend promo of 2013 was on the 11th.

Next! ;)
Thank you all... in the end, we'll have to wait and see. Just 16 more hours.
There you go:
http://www.gog.com/promo/spring_weekend_promo_160514