It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yeah, thanks GOG.
I tried endless for Deponia 3.
And today...with the 3rd try..bingo...now i only get you own 5 games.
Briareos262: Just want to say thanks for this thread and GoG for the awesome sales. Very happy the rotation was back in for the other rare games.

I was able to get

Deponia 3, Amnesia A Machine for Pigs, Deadly Premonition, Aqua Kitty and well.. Alien Shooter 2. The other four more than makes up for it though.

Here is Zombie Shooter 2 if anyone wants, it seems theslitherydee got his request in right away, lol

CEHD-F4VB-96ZZ-X7A4
Ah, thanks! Redeemed it.

I recall playing one of the Shooter games a long time back. I think it was one of those free trial games that came with an HP computer...unfortunately, the trial ran out before I could finish it. '~'
Briareos262: Just want to say thanks for this thread and GoG for the awesome sales. Very happy the rotation was back in for the other rare games.

I was able to get

Deponia 3, Amnesia A Machine for Pigs, Deadly Premonition, Aqua Kitty and well.. Alien Shooter 2. The other four more than makes up for it though.

Here is Zombie Shooter 2 if anyone wants, it seems theslitherydee got his request in right away, lol

CEHD-F4VB-96ZZ-X7A4
expopower: Ah, thanks! Redeemed it.

I recall playing one of the Shooter games a long time back. I think it was one of those free trial games that came with an HP computer...unfortunately, the trial ran out before I could finish it. '~'
No problem, welcome to the boards, its a great community here ^_^ The gog sales are great and really interesting here. I hope ya enjoy the game. ^_^
I landed:

Geneforge 1-5
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Penumbra Collection, The
Avadon: The Black Fortress
Avadon 2: The Corruption
expopower: Ah, thanks! Redeemed it.

Briareos262: No problem, welcome to the boards, its a great community here ^_^ The gog sales are great and really interesting here. I hope ya enjoy the game. ^_^
Haha, yeah, the sales seem like something that would regularly drain my wallet. >_< And everyone here seems a lot nicer than on other internet forums.
Briareos262: No problem, welcome to the boards, its a great community here ^_^ The gog sales are great and really interesting here. I hope ya enjoy the game. ^_^
expopower: Haha, yeah, the sales seem like something that would regularly drain my wallet. >_< And everyone here seems a lot nicer than on other internet forums.
Shut up you big jerk!

(I'm from one of the other internet forums.)
I bet that games offered in pot are somehow connected with my karma :) Otherwise cannot understand why have none rare in pot ^^. Giving up.
when reading that there were rares again in the pots, i tried my luck again, this time getting:

Avernum
Ittle Dew
Zombie Shooter 1
Alien Shooter 2

not what i hoped for.
But at this time, i owned all common games already besides Zombie Shooter 2 and Alien Shooter 1.
So i tried it again and it was not checked as a gift, meaning there were both missing common games plus three rares in it. Yeah! clicking on BUY resulted in:

Aarklash Legacy
Amnesia Machine for Pigs
Deponia 3

truely pots of gold (for me), at last! :)
Is anyone still rolling the rares?

If anybody has got a cart saved with Memoria rolled and Expeditions: Conquistador selected, that you don't want, I'd be grateful.

If you had that set purchased, I'd be willing to do a trade (if we both agree with the trade, of course).
high rated
A3YW-NHGZ-LNHA-7PQW
Good
luck
juryman00: A3YW-NHGZ-LNHA-7PQW
Good
luck
Thank you so much big +rep for you, many many thanks for your amazing generosity. I was lucky enough to redeem this :)
juryman00: A3YW-NHGZ-LNHA-7PQW
Good
luck
+1 for this awesome generosity.
You are welcome, I kind of got addicted to luck o the irish
Nicole28: Is anyone still rolling the rares?

If anybody has got a cart saved with Memoria rolled and Expeditions: Conquistador selected, that you don't want, I'd be grateful.

If you had that set purchased, I'd be willing to do a trade (if we both agree with the trade, of course).
I just rolled a cart with the following:

Expeditions: Conquistador
Memoria
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Painkiller Black Edition
Lilly Looking Through

I manually added Lilly Looking Through, because when I rolled four pots I got the same low-rank games over and over. Adding a second list game gave much nicer results. Let me know if you want this cart, I'll leave it open for now. If you do, I'd be glad to trade it for a $9.99 game from my wishlist.
IAmSinistar: *snip*
Man you're good at this you must be great at the slot machines in Vegas, any tips for unlucky novices like me. All I get with roll after roll are the same five games even when I fill some of the slots with manual selection.
Post edited March 18, 2014 by stg83