It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Ha ha. :D

I had to buy that cart as a gift code, just too tradeable, n'est ce pas?

The two pots came up as Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded. I will try again and see if they differ. Any specific RARE you are looking for?
HypersomniacLive: That's a lot like what I get all the time.

I'm an adventures game fan and also like RPGs (that's also my gripe with the selection of the more common games), so I'd be happy with Deponia 3 Goodbye Deponia, Memoria or Aarklash Legacy.
^^ this :)
But don't believe in success.
IAmSinistar: Ha ha. :D

I had to buy that cart as a gift code, just too tradeable, n'est ce pas?

The two pots came up as Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack and Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded. I will try again and see if they differ. Any specific RARE you are looking for?
HypersomniacLive: That's a lot like what I get all the time.

I'm an adventures game fan and also like RPGs (that's also my gripe with the selection of the more common games), so I'd be happy with Deponia 3 Goodbye Deponia, Memoria or Aarklash Legacy.

EDIT: Just realised that though I spoke of one Pot, I missed The Inner World from my selection of four games

So, my list is Avadon 2, Jack Keane, Lilly Looking Through, The Inner World and one Pot.
I rolled one with your four games and Deponia 3, want me to pick it up for you?
IAmSinistar: I rolled one with your four games and Deponia 3, want me to pick it up for you?
PM incoming!!
I get the same list of games over and over: all stuff I've either got on Steam or don't want at all. Penumbra, Painkiller, Ittle Dew, Aqua Kitty, Giana Sisters, System Shock 2, and Duke Nukem. (I already ended up with Puddle on a previous Pot purchase.) Do we reckon that I have to actually buy all of these before the list shifts? There has been not a whit of variation on this selection for two days now. It's not the end of the world, I have more than enough games, but I keep trying, to see if anything changes.

Edit: And Mutant Blobs from Space. Knew I was forgetting one.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by LinustheBold
IAmSinistar: Aaaaand another triple-rare:[..]
Sinistar, I'm wondering, do you remember if you had all those rares in your wishlist before the promo?

(or did you just bribe\threaten those Leprechauns?)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by phaolo
Alien shooter wants me to buy it badly, it's like a 3/5 roll every single time, hahah :D
phaolo: Sinistar, I'm wondering, do you remember if you had all those rares in your wishlist before the promo?
Or did you just bribe\threaten those Leprechauns?
Ha ha, I beat them unmercifully with a rough shillelagh. ;)

I had most of the RAREs before the promo, yes. Specifically:

Aarklash Legacy
Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller
Deadly Premonition
Outlast

And I have ALL the list now, which probably influences what I am offered by the machine.
Honestly, thanks to this sale kind souls have given me both Deadly Premonition AND Fez for free. So I shouldn't complain.

But I'm still miffed I've re-rolled a hundred times and haven't had a single rare item show up. Just the EXACT same 5.

I just want Outlast and Machine For Pigs to show up so I can die happy. (of fright)
Yeah, I can't seem to get a decent two game combo. Something like Deponia 3 + Memoria, or Amnesia + Deadly Premonition, or Cognition + Outlast.

Only time I got one was with Aarklash, a game I'm not too interested in.
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Fesin
Kakihara: Honestly, thanks to this sale kind souls have given me both Deadly Premonition AND Fez for free. So I shouldn't complain.

But I'm still miffed I've re-rolled a hundred times and haven't had a single rare item show up. Just the EXACT same 5.

I just want Outlast and Machine For Pigs to show up so I can die happy. (of fright)
I have a single Outlast copy to trade, if you don't manage to buy it yourself.
Fesin: Yeah, I can't seem to get a decent two game combo. Something like Deponia 3 + Memoria, or Amnesia + Deadly Premonition, or Cognition + Outlast.

If you get Aarklash+Cognition, keep it (don't buy yet) and send me a PM!
Post edited March 17, 2014 by phaolo
If someone rolls a spelunky, reus, and aarklash. (dont really care about the other 3 i will glady purchase it
Fesin: Yeah, I can't seem to get a decent two game combo. Something like Deponia 3 + Memoria, or Amnesia + Deadly Premonition, or Cognition + Outlast.

I've not gotten Cognition or Outlast yet, but I can try to roll you a good double cart if you want. I have a few $9.99 games on my wishlist I'd be happy to swap for, if so. I just get a charge out of playing the "game". :)
phaolo: If you get Aarklash+Cognition, keep it (don't buy yet) and send me a PM!
Will do.

IAmSinistar: I've not gotten Cognition or Outlast yet, but I can try to roll you a good double cart if you want. I have a few $9.99 games on my wishlist I'd be happy to swap for, if so. I just get a charge out of playing the "game". :)
Awesome. A combo of any of the mentioned games would be really cool (doesn't have to be one of the specific ones I mentioned)
Post edited March 17, 2014 by Fesin

Rolled this one:

Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
Memoria
Aarklash: Legacy
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Kakihara: Honestly, thanks to this sale kind souls have given me both Deadly Premonition AND Fez for free. So I shouldn't complain.

phaolo: I have a single Outlast copy to trade, if you don't manage to buy it yourself.
Now if only I had something to trade. I will let you know if I do. For some reason I keep getting the exact same 5 games. Every time. Except it changes from Alien Shooter 2 to Alien Shooter Sigma sometimes. That's all the randomization I get.

I'm tempted to just buy them all and see if I get a clean slate of random games, but I seriously doubt it.