It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: After being bestowed that luck, I was only missing two more titles from the promo (namely "Deadly Premonition" and "Deponia 3"). I kept selecting 5 pots of gold until I got the "You already own 3 of those games" message (as opposed to 4 or 5 games) and, sure enough, the games I got were "Deadly Premonition" and "Deponia 3" (and a "Cognition" gift code, which is pretty sweet). But that was 7 hours ago, I don't think I would be able to snag any of those titles now.
Fesin: Think you could check it again? Would be really interesting if you still get all the Shooters, if you get the same games as a new account or if you actually get the BIG games.

My condolences by the way. I was sad enough to get even one of those games, I can't even imagine how you must feel.
Nah, no hard feelings. Getting the Zombalien Shooters was a bit of a bummer at first, but I was also able to get "Amnesia", "Memoria", "Deadly Premonition" and "Deponia 3" for 2 bucks each. Totally worth the 10 bucks squandered on stuff I didn't really want.

I'm checking the results quite regularly (I have no idea why, since I already own everything from the pots - I feel like a junkie going through withdrawal). I usually get a mix of 2 Zombaliens, Geneforge, Shock 2, Mutant Blobs Attack and Ittle Dew. None of the big titles have shown up for me in the past few hours.
After rolling for a while (a couple of hours), often with two fixed games and three pots, a few times with five pots, these are the count of results I have gotten:

65 Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
64 Avernum: The Complete Saga
81 Geneforge 1-5
69 Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
69 Ittle Dew
63 Painkiller Black Edition
76 Penumbra Collection, The
72 Puddle
80 Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

I have no games from the original list on my wishlist (but I also don't think it would make much difference now).

Edit: I own "I have no mouth....", "System Shock 2" and "Duke Nukem 3D" already, on another account I do see those as well.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by lrn
fronzelneekburm: Nah, no hard feelings. Getting the Zombalien Shooters was a bit of a bummer at first, but I was also able to get "Amnesia", "Memoria", "Deadly Premonition" and "Deponia 3" for 2 bucks each. Totally worth the 10 bucks squandered on stuff I didn't really want.
Okay, screw you then, you got a better deal than I did (just kiddin' :p).
I'm checking the results quite regularly (I have no idea why, since I already own everything from the pots - I feel like a junkie going through withdrawal). I usually get a mix of 2 Zombaliens, Geneforge, Shock 2, Mutant Blobs Attack and Ittle Dew. None of the big titles have shown up for me in the past few hours.
(I know what you mean, I do the same.)
Okay, good to know, so it seems there's really only to pots: Either with Zombalien Shooters, or without. The big titles are all gone for one reason or the other.
So I guess the only thing really left to do is check if the results change tomorrow.

lrn: After rolling for a while (a couple of hours), often with two fixed games and three pots, a few times with five pots, these are the count of results I have gotten:
[snip]
You never got "I Have no Mouth and I Must Scream" or "System Shock 2"? That's weird, they appear quite regularly for me.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Fesin
Sorry if it's already mentioned before in some way but I feel this can't be missing from a list about pots
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xV93TlPv1M
I'm tempted as I really want to get Deponia 3. Been waiting for a sale since forever but a 25% off sale does not convince me yet. It would be awesome to get it for $2 but the chances are extremely low.

I mean I could gift someone 5 random pot games in exchange for deponia 3, but I think that is against the ToS, isn't it?
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Senteria
Senteria: I'm tempted as I really want to get Deponia 3. Been waiting for a sale since forever but a 25% off sale does not convince me yet. It would be awesome to get it for $2 but the chances are extremely low.

I mean I could gift someone 5 random pot games in exchange for deponia 3, but I think that is against the ToS, isn't it?
I don't think so. You're free to exchange gifts with anyone (let alone GOG members) regardless of the values of the games in question. They are gifts, after all.
Senteria: I'm tempted as I really want to get Deponia 3. Been waiting for a sale since forever but a 25% off sale does not convince me yet. It would be awesome to get it for $2 but the chances are extremely low.

Dr_Worm: I don't think so. You're free to exchange gifts with anyone (let alone GOG members) regardless of the values of the games in question. They are gifts, after all.
I guess so. You do have to trust each other in that though. If I had a 100% certainty of getting deponia 3 voor $2, I would.
Looks like Cognition was taken off that list.
lrn: After rolling for a while (a couple of hours), often with two fixed games and three pots, a few times with five pots, these are the count of results I have gotten:

81 Geneforge 1-5
69 Ittle Dew
72 Puddle

I have no games from the original list on my wishlist (but I also don't think it would make much difference now).

Edit: I own "I have no mouth....", "System Shock 2" and "Duke Nukem 3D" already, on another account I do see those as well.
I own none of the games in the Pot of Gold list (from GOG anyway) and I'll confirm that after 30 minutes of trying, your list is accurate. That is:

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Geneforge 1-5
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Ittle Dew
Painkiller Black Edition
Penumbra Collection, The
Puddle
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
System Shock 2
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition

All others seem to have been removed or made ridiculously rare. All I really wanted was Outlast, but I suppose I'll settle for finding a pack that includes:

Penumbra Collection
System Shock 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Avernum
+Anything else

And then I'll buy Outlast on the 75% off sale that it's on right now.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by darxide
I bought Triple Town and choose 4 Pots

1. Giana Owlverlord (Wanted this)
2. Ittle Dew (Had on Steam)
3. Geneforge Saga (Had on Steam)
4. Mutant Blob (Had on Steam)

Normal retail for what I bought (and actually wanted) $15
Saved $5
Post edited March 14, 2014 by carnival73
I got stuck with Avernum and really bummed that we can't trade them

81 Geneforge 1-5
69 Ittle Dew
72 Puddle

darxide: I own none of the games in the Pot of Gold list (from GOG anyway) and I'll confirm that after 30 minutes of trying, your list is accurate. That is:

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Geneforge 1-5
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Ittle Dew
Painkiller Black Edition
Penumbra Collection, The
Puddle
Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
System Shock 2
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition

All others seem to have been removed or made ridiculously rare. All I really wanted was Outlast, but I suppose I'll settle for finding a pack that includes:

Penumbra Collection
System Shock 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Avernum
+Anything else

And then I'll buy Outlast on the 75% off sale that it's on right now.
LOL, those are pretty much the titles I'm getting if I select a "Pot of Gold" pack!
My 5 potsmokers are:

- Painkiller Black Edition
- Zombie Shooter
- Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
- Puddle
- Avernum: The Complete Saga

Zombie Shooter was on my wishlist and Pain Killer is a good one. The rest is :(
Hmmm, In the pots o gold can you roll a game you already own?
Wish I had read this thread before going the pot route. All I really wanted on the sale was AARKLASH: LEGACY, but this morning I saw it was turning up a lot in the pot so I figure I could spend a similar amount and maybe nab it with a couple of others. Tossed a clover into the pot 3 times and came up with stuff I had no interest in. If painkiller turned up I was going to call it a wash but failed there too.

I knew it was a dice roll, but I didn't realize the game I was looking for got pulled while I was at work, or that one could sneak a peek. Which may be partly why the more expensive games got pulled.