It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: Tthere might be a connection between the games you select and the ones you get in the Pots of Gold.
For instance, I've picked Jack Keane 2, Lilly Looking Through and Inner World and 2 Pots of Gold and rolled four times (even changing the order I selected games + Pots of Gold) and every single time I end up with Puddle and The Penumbra Collection.
Those are the very same three games that I try almost every time. The two potty games that I get are always some of the following:

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Geneforge 1-5
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Ittle Dew
Penumbra Collection, The
Puddle
Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack

Of these, Giana Sisters seems to be the rarest occurence.
Oh yeah, definitely weighted towards the wishlist. Just put these things on and got exactly this roll: Penumbra, I have no mouth, Painkiller, Zombie Shooter 2, Alien Shooter 2. So, that's cool.
tammerwhisk: I think the weighting has just shifted, since people were abusing it. So the less wanted games are more common.
Getting the exact same combination of Pots for the exact same combination of selected games every single time you roll seems to go beyond just "less wanted games are more common".
As for Puddle and The Penumbra Collection - I already have them, just not from GOG.

I'm not even particularly after the "BIG" titles, I just want a combination of games that'd appeal to me, and the shooters and platformers that keep coming up don't. What makes things worse is that you can't even turn the games you don't want into a gift code if you don't already have them.
tammerwhisk: Edit: It would be pretty entertaining if they changed the pool from day to day (or some other unit of time).
It's going to run for almost a week, according to the clock on there. I almost pity those who are yet to find it, after all the damage we've done. ;)
Melhelix: Oh yeah, definitely weighted towards the wishlist. Just put these things on and got exactly this roll: Penumbra, I have no mouth, Painkiller, Zombie Shooter 2, Alien Shooter 2. So, that's cool.
Tell that to my wishlist with Cognition and Outlast lol
Melhelix: It seems biased towards the wishlist for the older titles. When I mark SS2 and IHNMAIMS as wanted I invariably see those turn up. When I remove those from my wishlist I tend to see Mutant Blobs and Aqua Kitty. I have not bought any pots from this sale yet. I generally see Painkiller (like every time when I have it marked on my wishlist), Avernum, Alienshooter 2, Alienshooter 1, Penumbra (especially when I have it on the wishlist), and Gianna Sisters 2. Have yet to see Aarklash or Memoria, and I've done about 30 rolls.
How do you roll for new titles? Is there some kind of trick ( eg. using vpn, ect.)? Asking, 'cause I get the exact same titles no matter what I do and they are all completely uninterresting to me.
Melhelix: It seems biased towards the wishlist for the older titles. When I mark SS2 and IHNMAIMS as wanted I invariably see those turn up. When I remove those from my wishlist I tend to see Mutant Blobs and Aqua Kitty. I have not bought any pots from this sale yet. I generally see Painkiller (like every time when I have it marked on my wishlist), Avernum, Alienshooter 2, Alienshooter 1, Penumbra (especially when I have it on the wishlist), and Gianna Sisters 2. Have yet to see Aarklash or Memoria, and I've done about 30 rolls.
K_1269: How do you roll for new titles? Is there some kind of trick ( eg. using vpn, ect.)? Asking, 'cause I get the exact same titles no matter what I do and they are all completely uninterresting to me.
There's no trick other than refilling the cart. Otherwise its just luck, and however gog has things weighted.
Melhelix: Oh yeah, definitely weighted towards the wishlist. Just put these things on and got exactly this roll: Penumbra, I have no mouth, Painkiller, Zombie Shooter 2, Alien Shooter 2. So, that's cool.
Am I to assume that if one doesn't have a wishlist they're going to get completely random titles?
tammerwhisk: Tell that to my wishlist with Cognition and Outlast lol
Sorry, I should amend that. Of the games it's inclined to offer, which for me seem to be Alien Shooter, Alienshooter 2, Aqua Kitty, Ittle Dew, SystemShock 2, Painkiller, I have no Mouth, Zombie Shooter, Zombie Shooter 2, Giana Sisters, Penumbra, Mutant Space Blobs, Avernum and Geneforge, you can basically tilt using the wishlist (adding and subtracting titles). I have yet to see Cognition, Aarklash, Memoria, Deponia 3, or Amnesia. I also have not seen Duke Nukum or Puddle, however I own both of those.
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Melhelix
Well even if the pool is now gimped, not a bad run. Glad I got in on the promo first thing this morning, snagged everything in the pots except Outlast and Cognition. Good job abusing the gambler in me GOG.
I think they might've replaced the server leprechaun with this one. ;)
IAmSinistar: I think they might've replaced the server leprechaun with this one. ;)
At least they didn't add Keane to the pool, yet...
Interesting. I added Penumbra to my wishlist, and now I get it on the Pot of Gold as the final choice EVERY time! Nice since I want it, I just wish the games I REALLY want would come up! lol~
Okay, just out of Interest, I tried a few runs with a new account.
Interestingly enough, I barely get any Zombalien Shooters. It's seems to be mostly:

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender
Avernum: The Complete Saga
Duke Nukem 3D
Geneforge 1-5
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
Ittle Dew
Puddle
System Shock 2
Tales from Space Mutant Blobs Attack
Post edited March 14, 2014 by Fesin
tammerwhisk: There's no trick other than refilling the cart. Otherwise its just luck, and however gog has things weighted.
Hmm... odd. Tried plenty of times and still get the exact same five titles. Oh well, guess no more buying on my end then. Thanks for clearing thet up though tammerwhisk! +1