It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I"m in. Thanks.

I think the best game everyone should have is 'Faster than Light'. It's so addicting.
Thanks for the giveaway. I'm in.

A game that should be in everyone's library? Hrm, well everyone likes different genres/types of games so I can't think of a single game that would automatically appeal to every single person out there, but for anyone who actually likes RTS games or thinks they might like to try one, I'd have to recommend The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II as well as the expansion pack for it - The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II The Rise of the Witch King - which, incidentally I believe is the longest named video game ever made in the history of the universe. Best RTS ever!
If I'm on time, I also want to be in.

A game that every gamer must play, especially the fans of "real time strategy", is one of my favorites: Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

Thank you for the giveaway! +1
If the time hasn't run out yet, I'm in. Thanks for the giveaway.

There's plenty of games that I think every gamer should try, but one that comes to mind is Baldur's Gate 2. I've had so many good times with that one.
high rated
Annnnd it's over.
Invoking random.org...
...done!

To my amusement, the number chosen was 42!
And the winner is... GHILDREAN!!! Congratulations!!!
Sending PM now.

Thanks everyone, I'm really glad there were so many entries and so many nice game suggestions! =)
Thank you very much for the opportunity ExiL0n and congrats to GHILDREAN. :)
Congrats to Ghildrean and thanks again to ExiL0n for a great giveaway!
gz to the winner :)
Congratulations to......... GHILDREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Thank you ExiL0n for your generosity.
Post edited February 20, 2014 by BillyMaysFan59
Congrats, GHILDREAN!

And have another thanksuprep, ExiL0n.
BillyMaysFan59: Congratulations to......... GHILDREAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Thank you ExiL0n for your generosity.
^This^ Thank you so much for having the giveaway :)
GRATZ GHILDREAN, Great giveaway with some cool suggestions :)
Nice giveaway, thanks ExiL0n and congratulations to the winner! ^^
ExiL0n: Annnnd it's over.
Invoking random.org...
...done!

To my amusement, the number chosen was 42!
And the winner is... GHILDREAN!!! Congratulations!!!
Sending PM now.

Thanks everyone, I'm really glad there were so many entries and so many nice game suggestions! =)
Thank you very much for the giveaway and thank you very much for the code!
ExiL0n: Thanks everyone, I'm really glad there were so many entries and so many nice game suggestions! =)
Thanks to you! And once again... welcome! :)