It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Seems it's up now. At least something is.
wormholewizards: It's a Diablo clone that is even better than Diablo.
That's EXACTLY it.

I had a blast with Diablo 1 and 2 (wouldn't pay for 3 on principle as they fucked up the release so badly and are now happily ripping off gamers with their 'Spend as much as you can in-game'. but I thought Torchlight was even better. A stellar game I'll go back to again and again as it's simply old-fashioned fun.
I got the RSS announcement before I saw the news on the forum. This is a day to celebrate.
Bloodygoodgames: What because I like a game that you don't?

Jesus, this is what pisses me off about so many gamers. Looking down on other gamers because they like games they don't. All I can say is who died and made you God when it comes to deciding what is a good game and what isn't?

I LOVED it. Deal with it :)
Why did you take it so personal? he only said it was weird to say you enjoyed torchlight the most out of 60 gog games which is understandable.
wormholewizards: It's a Diablo clone that is even better than Diablo.
Bloodygoodgames: That's EXACTLY it.

I had a blast with Diablo 1 and 2 (wouldn't pay for 3 on principle as they fucked up the release so badly and are now happily ripping off gamers with their 'Spend as much as you can in-game'. but I thought Torchlight was even better. A stellar game I'll go back to again and again as it's simply old-fashioned fun.
+1
Torchlight is a great game. It has some flaws, but I really enjoyed playing with it. One of my favourite parts of the game are the randomly generated levels (yes, I know there are other action RPGs with it, but I really liked them in Torchlight).

EDIT:

It looks like Torchlight isn't free (at least now), as it currently costs $7.49.

EDIT2:

Looks like now it's working, it's free now.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Fantastic
Bloodygoodgames: What because I like a game that you don't?

Jesus, this is what pisses me off about so many gamers. Looking down on other gamers because they like games they don't. All I can say is who died and made you God when it comes to deciding what is a good game and what isn't?

I LOVED it. Deal with it :)
Sure, I do find it weird that your favorite game of the year was a slot machine simulator.

But that's not the point, I don't care that you like stuff that I don't like, the reason why I asked the question in the first place was because I was genuinely curious what kind of games you consider worse than Torchlight, especially when there's 90 of them and they're all from GOG, because we obviously have different taste and I couldn't answer that question myself.

But I guess taking it personally and playing the victim is always a way to go.
Didn't expect Torchlight. Had it on Steam already but prefer a GOG version, maybe now I'll actually play it some day. Thanks GOG!
Shouldn't something be happening right about now? Something IS happening now! :P
Kristian: Shouldn't something be happening right about now? Something IS happening now! :P
yes. But LAAAAATE!!!!!
What? No release today?

WHIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
P1na: What? No release today?

WHIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
it saddens me too,
but a new deal in 3ish hours ^_^

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/2013_nodrm_summer_sale_begins_on_gogcom/post305
P1na: What? No release today?

WHIIIIIIIIINE!!!!
It's Wednesday. Releases on Wednesdays are rare.

Not to mention that there won't be any classic releases during the summer sale.
JMich: It's Wednesday. Releases on Wednesdays are rare.

Not to mention that there won't be any classic releases during the summer sale.
Whooops.

But it's hard to complain about lack of a gem sale today, wouldn't you agree? And I feel like whining.
Sales are great and all, but I really do miss the announcements at this time.
P1na: Sales are great and all, but I really do miss the announcements at this time.
basically.

the announcement and whinging (accurately or overdone) is what lets me know i should have been asleep hours ago . . .