It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Awesome! :D
SirEyeball: great I don't own Torchlight so a nice gift for me
keeveek: It's a boring game that pretty much finishes itself unless you play on highest diffuculty.
well if its free I will not complain
I have 6 copies of Torchlight already :p
Bloodygoodgames: I've cleaned my crystal ball and it's telling me we're about to see the same thing two hours from now :)
JMich: One hour according to the tweet posted in the other thread. Moment for tweet link.

Edit: link
Whoops. My crystal ball forgot there's been a clocks forward since Christmas :)
Adzeth: I have 6 copies of Torchlight already :p
Yep, I've got two copies :)

Still.....great for those who don't. It was actually my FAVORITE game from all the games I bought on GOG last year, so if you haven't played it I recommend you do.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
JMich: Yes. Had to give an answer to the other thread as well. But I still edited before you posted ;)
I suck as a ninja, I know.
Bloodygoodgames: Still.....great for those who don't. It was actually my FAVORITE game from all the games I bought on GOG last year, so if you haven't played it I recommend you do.
What kind of horrible games did you buy?!
well poop |:(

I already have torchlight on steam and I kind of hate the game too..... Let the whining begin.
Bloodygoodgames: Still.....great for those who don't. It was actually my FAVORITE game from all the games I bought on GOG last year, so if you haven't played it I recommend you do.
Profanity: What kind of horrible games did you buy?!
That's just so funny. A game that was critically praised as one of the best in its genre and bought by hundreds of thousands of gamers who absolutely loved it but, because YOU didn't like it, it's a horrible game. :)

Actually, I bought about 90 games on GOG last year and, other than 2 of them, I enjoyed playing all the ones I've gotten to so far. But Torchlight was my favorite, followed very closely by Divine Divinity (the ending stopped that one becoming my favorite, for me)

Torchlight was a game I thought was so addictive I couldn't stop playing it and was sad when I finished the main quest. Still haven't gotten far through the 'endless dungeon' but play a few levels a .week.
Certainly very generous! I do already own it as part of a bundle, and I am disappointed Shadow Warrior wasn't the freebie (since all logic pointed to that and I was looking forward to not having to play it for free on Steam), but I'm sure it will make many people happy.

And considering how many votes Torchlight 2 has (4400+), maybe this is a signal that that will be coming.
tfishell: Certainly very generous! I do already own it as part of a bundle, and I am disappointed Shadow Warrior wasn't the freebie (since all logic pointed to that and I was looking forward to not having to play it for free on Steam), but I'm sure it will make many people happy.

And considering how many votes Torchlight 2 has (4400+), maybe this is a signal that that will be coming.
I am kind of hoping it will lead to Torchlight 2 on GOG. :)
Profanity: What kind of horrible games did you buy?!
Bloodygoodgames: That's just so funny. A game that was critically praised as one of the best in its genre and bought by hundreds of thousands of gamers who absolutely loved it but, because YOU didn't like it, it's a horrible game. :)

Actually, I bought about 90 games on GOG last year and, other than 2 of them, I enjoyed playing all the ones I've gotten to so far. But Torchlight was my favorite, followed very closely by Divine Divinity (the ending stopped that one becoming my favorite, for me)

Torchlight was a game I thought was so addictive I couldn't stop playing it and was sad when I finished the main quest. Still haven't gotten far through the 'endless dungeon' but play a few levels a .week.
If a diablo clone takes the hill of the year from 90 games on GOG, my "something is very off" senses start tingling.
tfishell: Certainly very generous! I do already own it as part of a bundle, and I am disappointed Shadow Warrior wasn't the freebie (since all logic pointed to that and I was looking forward to not having to play it for free on Steam), but I'm sure it will make many people happy.

Yeah I was keeping my fingers crossed for Shadow Warrior too, kind of a bummer because I don't see myself buying it from gog when I can play it on steam for free. For me Torchlight felt like watching paint dry but there seem to be people who want it so it's cool I guess. I kind hate being put in the disappointed corner.
I already have Torchlight as part of some Humble Bundle, I didn't buy it on GOG due to the Linux version. I never buy games on GOG that I know have Linux versions.
Bloodygoodgames: That's just so funny. A game that was critically praised as one of the best in its genre and bought by hundreds of thousands of gamers who absolutely loved it but, because YOU didn't like it, it's a horrible game. :)

Profanity: If a diablo clone takes the hill of the year from 90 games on GOG, my "something is very off" senses start tingling.
What because I like a game that you don't?

Jesus, this is what pisses me off about so many gamers. Looking down on other gamers because they like games they don't. All I can say is who died and made you God when it comes to deciding what is a good game and what isn't?

I LOVED it. Deal with it :)

I hope you're right. I've put off buying Torchlight 2 as I want it as a DRM-free version on GOG :)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
It's a Diablo clone that is even better than Diablo.