It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

keeveek: What the hell they think they're doing...

I haven't seen anywhere else such practice. Does Gamersgate or Steam halt everything because there is going to be a sale? No.
Is it the time to backup my games? :)
Hope they won't play the same thing again :)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Novotnus

I haven't seen anywhere else such practice. Does Gamersgate or Steam halt everything because there is going to be a sale? No.
So does this mean that we will finally get the Summer sale soon?
They're waiting for tinyE to wake up.
Maybe the monk robes aren't back from the cleaners yet?
Novotnus: Is it the time to backup my games? :)
Haha :D Thankfully, TET said this happened when he wasn't in GOG yet, and if he was, he wouldn't let that happen.

But still... A weak release week, no gem promo, no release, no anything.... because there is going to be a sale and a free game?

It's cool, but I don't think they should lower the quality of their service for such long time (over a week now) and generate so much hype. It can only end with people whining of disappointement.
Now that would be some fun, don't you think so?
keeveek: Haha :D Thankfully, TET said this happened when he wasn't in GOG yet, and if he was, he wouldn't let that happen.

But still... A weak release week, no gem promo, no release, no anything.... because there is going to be a sale and a free game?

It's cool, but I don't think they should lower the quality of their service for such long time (over a week now) and generate so much hype. It can only end with people whining of disappointement.
Whatever it is, it better be damn good to make up for these hold ups

I'm talking "System Shock 2 level good" Where when Shodan's eyes opened full screen on the front page and I got aroused, sexually aroused that is

Roman5: So does this mean that we will finally get the Summer sale soon?
it's exactly what they did for the Christmas sale.

Zippo for 2 days, and then the usual GOG sale three hours later than normal. Then....when it did start, free game (Duke Nukem), plus massive Christmas sale.

I've cleaned my crystal ball and it's telling me we're about to see the same thing two hours from now :)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
Bloodygoodgames: I've cleaned my crystal ball and it's telling me we're about to see the same thing two hours from now :)
One hour according to the tweet posted in the other thread. Moment for tweet link.

Edit: link
Post edited June 18, 2013 by JMich
JMich: One hour according to the tweet posted in the other thread. Moment for tweet link.
link is laaate!
C'mon GOG... put something from my wishlist on sale so I can test my new PayPal account... :P
Dear GOGers:

E3 has been a blast and we have seen some amazing things! New technology is coming soon which will allow your computers unthinkable power. We can't say much and of course this won't mean anything to you now, but when you hear people start talking about "multi-cores", remember you heard it here first!

Cutting edge graphics are also amazing. While EGA has been the standard for AGEs, we have seen something called VGA, which really has to be seen to be believed! It won't be long before we start offering you games with this amazing graphics imagery, so try to contain yourself until then. Trust us, it will be worth the wait!

We apologize that things have been slow on our forums. E3 was a blast, and LA is NOTHING like Cyprus. We had no idea how common drugs were in the US, and were quite surprised when we were given beer and coke as parting gifts from the event. As a result, we've been experiencing the "party hardy" mantra all of the beautiful people here say (my GOD, do you have any idea how MANY hot people there are in LA!?!)

So, as the sun sets on another glorious blackout, we hope you'll bear with us as we take time for our blood to become clean enough for us to leave the country.

See you soon!
JMich: One hour according to the tweet posted in the other thread. Moment for tweet link.
P1na: link is laaate!
Yes. Had to give an answer to the other thread as well. But I still edited before you posted ;)
great I don't own Torchlight so a nice gift for me
SirEyeball: great I don't own Torchlight so a nice gift for me
It's a boring game that pretty much finishes itself unless you play on highest diffuculty.