It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

htown1980: Some kind of count down would be nice.
JMich: Count downs lead to DDOS. I prefer it when they don't use them.
Ultimatum: Patience is a virtue
JMich: No it's not.
Good job, hate to think how they'd make you grind for 'Patience' every week you leave you computer on without moving the avatar you get 1 point or something?
Bloodygoodgames: Isn't that from Black Sabbath's first number one album in 40 years??? Pretty amazing for guys in their 60s and 70s :)

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, none of them are in their 70s ....yet. I just always think Ozzy is as he's been around so long. LOVE that guy!
Stooner: Yep. You got the date and ages a bit wrong, but yeah, is the 1st single from the album... ;p
And Ozzy seems pretty healthy if you ask me.. even though he talks a bit strange...

P1na: Close
Stooner: Hil Da GOG.. Hil Da GOG.. Hil Da GOG.. Hil Da Hil Da Hil Da Hil Da GOG
Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome, a central nervous system disease, which is why he talks a 'bit strange'. That and all the drugs :)

Love him though. I mean, come on, you can't not love a guy who pees on a cenotaph in San Antonio, Texas while wearing his wife's dress and then gets banned from the town for 10 years. Ozzy Osborne. My hero :)

BTW, here's my guess on the situation.

We might as well all go home, have a sleep, get a beer etc.

I'm guessing the 'free game' will debut around 3 hours from now and it will coincide with the announcement of the GOG Summer Sale.

Luckily, I have money :)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
Forums are getting restless for updates....

Meanwhile at the GOG Office:
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Roman5
htown1980: Some kind of count down would be nice.
JMich: Count downs lead to DDOS. I prefer it when they don't use them.
I don't mind a little DDOS. I value the knowledge of what is happening higher than not being able to access the site properly for a little while.
Roman5: Forums are getting restless for updates....

Meanwhile at the GOG Office:
I'm starting to get that kind of feeling as well.

*pokes GOG* Somebody alive there?
so, I guess the summer sale starts today?
Stooner: Yep. You got the date and ages a bit wrong, but yeah, is the 1st single from the album... ;p
And Ozzy seems pretty healthy if you ask me.. even though he talks a bit strange...

Hil Da GOG.. Hil Da GOG.. Hil Da GOG.. Hil Da Hil Da Hil Da Hil Da GOG
Bloodygoodgames: Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome, a central nervous system disease, which is why he talks a 'bit strange'. That and all the drugs :)

Love him though. I mean, come on, you can't not love a guy who pees on a cenotaph in San Antonio, Texas while wearing his wife's dress and then gets banned from the town for 10 years. Ozzy Osborne. My hero :)
Drugs? What drugs? I'm pretty sure Parkin has nothing to do with this... :)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Stooner
Bloodygoodgames: Plus, I always think of the people behind GOG. Yep, they're PEOPLE. And you just know they're all excited about releasing a free game or getting a great new release for everyone and then must be so disappointed when they get the response from the bunch of ingrates that bitch on the forums.
All right. Let me try to be a decent person for once.
GOG, we like you, you are the best gaming site in the 'net and you don't have to give us free stuff to make us like you.
But Dreamweb and Flight for Amazon Queen would be lovely : )
tfishell: Just like Einstein.
BlueMooner: Nietzsche?
Naw.
Bloodygoodgames: Ozzy has Parkin Syndrome, a central nervous system disease, which is why he talks a 'bit strange'. That and all the drugs :)

Stooner: Drugs? What drugs? I'm pretty sure Parkin has nothing to do with this... :)
LOL. Yep, I think the only 'Parkin' that had anything to do with it was a classic British cake made out of oatmeal and treacle (sounds disgusting, but it's absolutely delicious) - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parkin_%28cake%29 -- that he probably ate stuffed with pot or whatever else he could lay his hands on :)

Stooner: Drugs? What drugs? I'm pretty sure Parkin has nothing to do with this... :)
See. That wasn't so difficult, was it? :)
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
I'll be in the corner in fetal position rocking back and forth. Two days without a blue dot announcement is too much to bear. Its the first thing I check for when I get to work and is often the best part of the work day. They've taken that away from me!
Anyone knows if gog has some live events going on E3 where they can big announce the start of the big summer sale (big smile handshake with a publisher in front of a cameras) and on top of it the free game (handshake using the other hand overcrossed with another publisher in front of the cameras). It's really quite in here.

Edit: To complete my scene of course the obvious Nixon victory salute at the end of the presentation (in front of the cameras). it's election campaign here in germany btw...
Post edited June 18, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
DukeNukemForever: Anyone knows if gog has some live events going on E3 where they can big announce the start of the big summer sale (big smile handshake with a publisher in front of a cameras) and on top of it the free game (handshake using the other hand overcrossed with another publisher in front of the cameras). It's really quite in here.

Edit: To complete my scene of course the obvious Nixon victory salute at the end of the presentation (in front of the cameras). it's election campaign here in germany btw...
E3 is long over, so they can't exactly have live events at E3 anymore to announce this :P
DukeNukemForever: Anyone knows if gog has some live events going on E3 where they can big announce the start of the big summer sale (big smile handshake with a publisher in front of a cameras) and on top of it the free game (handshake using the other hand overcrossed with another publisher in front of the cameras). It's really quite in here.

stinusmeret: E3 is long over, so they can't exactly have live events at E3 anymore to announce this :P
That's much better. So the gog-staff got drunk on the airplane, started an air rage followd by an emergency landing in iceland where they are stranded now ... The life of a modern rock/game distribution star!
Post edited June 18, 2013 by DukeNukemForever
What the hell they think they're doing...

I haven't seen anywhere else such practice. Does Gamersgate or Steam halt everything because there is going to be a sale? No.