It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Normally the game release would have already occurred. I'm assuming the freebie will be coming later than normal?
No updates yesterday...

No updates today?
Bloodygoodgames: But the whining? Highly highly annoying.
Can't resist it.

Again, no announcement? I want my treat, and I want it NOW!
Roman5: No updates yesterday...

No updates today?
Gog is dead.

No updates today?
Austrobogulator: Gog is dead.
Lies! Nothing will ever bring this site and community down!
BlueMooner: Whatever happened to the days of people being grateful for things they get? Especially free??
Bloodygoodgames: I just don't get it.

The amount of whining that goes on from some GOGers is worse than I used to get from my 10-year-old students.

And it's sooooooo incredibly selfish and entitled. As if they are the only person in the world that's buying from GOG so GOG has to make them happy, rather than the hundreds of thousands of other people who just happily buy without bitching up a storm on the forums first.

Not every game released on GOG or anywhere else is going to make 100 percent of people happy. Deal with it, as that's life.

Plus, I always think of the people behind GOG. Yep, they're PEOPLE. And you just know they're all excited about releasing a free game or getting a great new release for everyone and then must be so disappointed when they get the response from the bunch of ingrates that bitch on the forums.

But the whining? Highly highly annoying.
You're the only person whining...
[Persistently hammering F5]

No updates today?
Gog is dead?
Bloodygoodgames: But the whining? Highly highly annoying.
P1na: Can't resist it.

Again, no announcement? I want my treat, and I want it NOW!
ROTFL. Hope you're stamping your foot while you say that!
Bloodygoodgames: I just don't get it.

The amount of whining that goes on from some GOGers is worse than I used to get from my 10-year-old students.

And it's sooooooo incredibly selfish and entitled. As if they are the only person in the world that's buying from GOG so GOG has to make them happy, rather than the hundreds of thousands of other people who just happily buy without bitching up a storm on the forums first.

Not every game released on GOG or anywhere else is going to make 100 percent of people happy. Deal with it, as that's life.

Plus, I always think of the people behind GOG. Yep, they're PEOPLE. And you just know they're all excited about releasing a free game or getting a great new release for everyone and then must be so disappointed when they get the response from the bunch of ingrates that bitch on the forums.

But the whining? Highly highly annoying.
Asbeau: You're the only person whining...
Give it time. I've got my blindfold ready for when the free game is announced :) "But I don't WANT that game" .......Waaaaaah.
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
Bloodygoodgames: ROTFL. Hope you're stamping your foot while you say that!
Actually, I was searching for the Simpsons quote of homer asking for a sandwich while the nuclear plant's workers were striking, but I couldn't find it. Damn that Spanish dubbing.
Bloodygoodgames: ROTFL. Hope you're stamping your foot while you say that!
P1na: Actually, I was searching for the Simpsons quote of homer asking for a sandwich while the nuclear plant's workers were striking, but I couldn't find it. Damn that Spanish dubbing.
you mean the "Where's my burrito" scene?
I'm sure it's Witcher. I already own it, but I don't mind: I got my copy for free anyway.
Crosmando: The customer thinks he/she's [sic] always right.
While by and large most people don't cause much fuss even if things go slightly awry, the ones that do really make me not have much faith in them regardless. If only I was allowed to throttle each and every one of those self-entitled arseholes on their high horses... but NOOOOOO! It's got to be "yes, sir" and "no, ma'am" and bend over backwards to make those ingrates happy even if they don't deserve that kind of treatment in the least.

Oh, happy day! Wrong thread, you say? Deal with it! =P
Stooner: Gog is dead?
Isn't that from Black Sabbath's first number one album in 40 years??? Pretty amazing for guys in their 60s and 70s :)

EDIT: Whoops, sorry, none of them are in their 70s ....yet. I just always think Ozzy is as he's been around so long. LOVE that guy!
Post edited June 18, 2013 by Bloodygoodgames
Stooner: Gog is dead?
Close