It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A conflict on a celestial scale!

[url=http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/nexus_the_jupiter_incident/]Nexus: The Jupiter Incident, a story-driven real-time tactical game that puts a fleet of heavily armed spacecrafts at your command, is available on GOG.com for only $9.99!

You are Marcus Cromwell, a young and ambitious captain of a legendary Stiletto spacecraft. As your career begins, a devastating war over precious resources that could grant stellar dominion ensues on the edge of the solar system. Your tactical skill and battle expertise might prove to be the tipping point of the entire conflict that future generations would call “The Jupiter Incident”.

Nexus is a TFS--which stands for a Tactical Fleet Simulation according to the game’s developers--and that seems to be the most adequate of possible descriptions. In over 30 complex missions you will command a fleet of varied spacecrafts in a fully 3D environment, choosing your own tactics to push your forces towards the victory. And between battles you will manage your flotilla--upgrade, enhance and repair your ships with the resources awarded after a successful battle.

Nexus: The Jupiter Incident is a great tactical challenge with astounding visuals that will satisfy strategy gamers and space-opera fans alike, now on GOG.com for only $9.99
G-Doc: There's a great chance you'll love our weekend promo this week. Plenty of DOS-era, pixelated goodness to go around :-)
Ooh, I can't wait!
macuahuitlgog: Same here. When a game is hard, it becomes work, not entertainment for me.
Well on easy, you sometimes need to repeat a mission like ... Once to fix your loadout and tactics. Totally masochistic! Really, the game is only hard when played on hard.
macuahuitlgog: Same here. When a game is hard, it becomes work, not entertainment for me.
Fenixp: Well on easy, you sometimes need to repeat a mission like ... Once to fix your loadout and tactics. Totally masochistic! Really, the game is only hard when played on hard.
Judging from the monocle on your Shodan avatar, you're a pro-gamer, so your perception of "easy" and "hard" might not be authoritative for the rest of the population ;-)
G-Doc: Judging from the monocle on your Shodan avatar, you're a pro-gamer, so your perception of "easy" and "hard" might not be authoritative for the rest of the population ;-)
And yet I suck horribly at tactical games. I mean, I found the modern UFO games to be hard in easy mode, that's how much I suck. I suck so, so much that I could easily vacuum surrounding air if I opened my mouth, and then perhaps release it with decreased percentage of oxygen. Mad!
G-Doc: There's a great chance you'll love our weekend promo this week. Plenty of DOS-era, pixelated goodness to go around :-)
It would appear that the Hat has been too lax in your apprenticeship. We would had never gotten this type of information out of him.
G-Doc: *snippity*
de_Monteynard: It would appear that the Hat has been too lax in your apprenticeship. We would had never gotten this type of information out of him.
...or that might be just the fact that I'm trying to start on the right foot with you guys ;-)
de_Monteynard: It would appear that the Hat has been too lax in your apprenticeship. We would had never gotten this type of information out of him.
G-Doc: ...or that might be just the fact that I'm trying to start on the right foot with you guys ;-)
The plot thickens... In all fairness, it's great having a new bluetext around who doesn't make us jump around in circles (no offence intended to other mods). Perhaps you and TET could run a good cop, bad cop routine?
G-Doc: ...or that might be just the fact that I'm trying to start on the right foot with you guys ;-)
de_Monteynard: The plot thickens... In all fairness, it's great having a new bluetext around who doesn't make us jump around in circles (no offence intended to other mods). Perhaps you and TET could run a good cop, bad cop routine?
God damn it! It took you just two posts to see through our ingenious scheme... We won't do that now, I'll guess. ;-)
dirtyharry50: Some people are really into punishment it seems. ;-)

I'm not one of them either.
macuahuitlgog: And the ones who are really really into punishment, play Super Meat Boy.
I hate punishment but loved Super Meat Boy. Depends if it's a fair game i guess ^^

What a nice surprise to see Nexus here. Has been a long time.
Wishlisted for Now

Theres alot of sci-fi RTS on the market but i feel there arent enough of space sim shooters
like wing comander.
I dont think ive seen any modern ones except Freespace.
low rated
bouncedk: Jesus, games on gog are becoming more & more expensive. 10 bucks and it's 7 years old.
I'd like another gog please, run by another company.
Fenixp: So you're from Denmark, eh? Go ahead, find a cheaper copy. And now give me another game like Nexus.
You have a problem with Denmark you fucking terrorist? Go die by your own failed bomb.
Post edited July 30, 2012 by bouncedk
bouncedk: You have a problem with Denmark you fucking terrorist? Go die by your own failed bomb.
Well that was random. I was thinking about how to bump Nexus topic and perhaps get attention of more people who might eventually buy it, so thanks
Post edited July 30, 2012 by Fenixp
bouncedk: You have a problem with Denmark you fucking terrorist? Go die by your own failed bomb.
Fenixp: Well that was random. I was thinking about how to bump Nexus topic and perhaps get attention of more people who might eventually buy it, so thanks
You have a problem with randomness you fuck? Go dye ... a shirt, I guess.
Off your pills again, are you? Someone should call the Men in White to get you back to the ward.
I loved how that insult doesn't even make sense as an insult. How would he die by a failed bomb anyway?