It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm in.

The last of us: The last and the furious

Mass Effect 4: 5th expansion

Dragon Age: Dawn of Spike
Bump again!

Democracy 4: With a kind word and a gun
I'm in, ty.

Superman 64-2: You die at the end.

Lol for having spoilers in the game title ;D.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by gbaz69
Dragon Age 3: Orgies
Tongue of the Fatman 2: Fat and Licking It.

(Yes, there is a game called "Tongue of the Fatman")

And I am in.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by QC
Bump!

C&C Red Alert 4: Iron Sky
BUMP for the Bumping God!

(umm, that doesn't sound entirely right...) ;)

EDIT: Hehe, ninja'ed. :D
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Thespian*
I'm in, thank you!

- MaxPayne 4 : Sam & Max!
Hello everyone!

Today is Saturday, 17 May. That means its the last day you can safely enter my giveaway, because there are no guarantees for tomorrow. And to keep the silliness going, let me provide another title:

Humans Must Answer the Damn Phonecall
Post edited May 17, 2014 by Grargar
Greetings folks!

Time's up! Now it's time for me to gather all the entries and see who will be lucky. This will take some minutes...
Grargar: Greetings folks!

Time's up! Now it's time for me to gather all the entries and see who will be lucky. This will take some minutes...
Woo, hope it's me. :P
The results are in. The winners are:

-rong44
-XYCat

Congratulations to you and your oddly named game titles. Hope you can give a good premise for them to a publisher! :P

A massive thank you to everybody else for the laughs. You might not have been lucky this time, but there is always next time! See you around!
Grargar: *snip*
Great giveaway Gragar so many thanks again and +rep. Congrats to rong44 and XYCat. :)
Grargar: The results are in. The winners are:

-rong44
-XYCat

Congratulations to you and your oddly named game titles. Hope you can give a good premise for them to a publisher! :P

A massive thank you to everybody else for the laughs. You might not have been lucky this time, but there is always next time! See you around!
Thanks for the chance Grargar! :)
Congrats to rong44 and XYCat and thanks to Grargar for the GA. There were plenty of laughs to be had :)