It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

So you are able to hide codes in messages, and they then show up in posts afterwards?
gameon: So you are able to hide codes in messages, and they then show up in posts afterwards?
Be afraid, be very afraid :P
isn't revelations 2012 one of the worst games ever? I might even get tempted just because of that! Thx for the giveaway. +1
klaattu: Is this the post GOG was eating?

Thanks NameGoo for Prince of Persia
NameGoo: 9 hours, not bad!

I learned this little trick thanks to benderz. I wanted to see how long I could hide something in here without it being discovered. So far, one GOG game has been hidden in this thread, unredeemed, for 10 days. I also hid two Steam codes in the same manner (Metal Drift and Zero Gear). And I'm going to go ahead and hide another code for Prince of Persia SoT, just for the Hell of it!
Happy hunting!
I...considered it personal challenge.

Thank you ;)
Attachments:
capture.png (77 Kb)

I learned this little trick thanks to benderz. I wanted to see how long I could hide something in here without it being discovered. So far, one GOG game has been hidden in this thread, unredeemed, for 10 days. I also hid two Steam codes in the same manner (Metal Drift and Zero Gear). And I'm going to go ahead and hide another code for Prince of Persia SoT, just for the Hell of it!
Happy hunting!
IronStar: I...considered it personal challenge.

Thank you ;)
I don't know how you found it, but well done. Apparently there's a code for blood unredeemed too.
Congrats IronStar :)
klaattu: Is this the post GOG was eating?

Thanks NameGoo for Prince of Persia

Happy hunting!
And I was up for some Blood!

Thanks!! ;p

(For some evil reason, GOG don't let me attach images)
http://i.imgur.com/9m1DF.png

edit: oh, and thanks for Metal Drift too....
(there's still Zero Gear somewhere... ;p)
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Stooner
IronStar: I...considered it personal challenge.

Thank you ;)
gameon: I don't know how you found it, but well done. Apparently there's a code for blood unredeemed too.
Manually. I searched every page until I found it. I know few more effective ways, but they would take a bit time to set up. This one was quite fast too, I fund it in <5 minutes after I started. :)
Ian: Congrats IronStar :)
Post edited August 30, 2012 by IronStar
gameon: I don't know how you found it, but well done. Apparently there's a code for blood unredeemed too.
IronStar: Manually. I searched every page until I found it. I know few more effective ways, but they would take a bit time to set up. This one was quite fast too, I fund it in <5 minutes after I started. :)
Ian: Congrats IronStar :)
IronStar: Thanks
I used the same method, but only found that used prince of persia one, lol.

Oh well, i'ts not like i need it.
I found one more, but it seems someone got to it before I did. :D
IronStar: I found one more, but it seems someone got to it before I did. :D
What did you found?
Stooner: What did you found?
No idea, it was already redeemed, or so did it tell me.

EDIT: Ok, now I found Metal Drift too, not sure should I be greedy bastard?
Post edited August 30, 2012 by IronStar
Hm, I looked around but I couldn't find anything other than a used POP code; where exactly did you find the codes?
I am an amateur ninja. I can't find any of these hidden codes.
Stooner: What did you found?
IronStar: No idea, it was already redeemed, or so did it tell me.

EDIT: Ok, now I found Metal Drift too, not sure should I be greedy bastard?
You can't... i was a bastard before you... ;p
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Stooner