It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something For the Ninjas this weekend

1 PoP: IndieCade 2012 Nominee. An experimental game – in every sense of the word.
2 Lume: An illuminating puzzle adventure. Winner: “Overall Showcase” prize at Develop
3 Dear Esther: IGF Award Winning game set on a deserted island
4 Defense Grid Gold: Probably the best tower defense game ever
Post edited August 24, 2012 by te_lanus
te_lanus: Something For the Ninjas this weekend

1 PoP: IndieCade 2012 Nominee. An experimental game – in every sense of the word.
2 Lume: An illuminating puzzle adventure. Winner: “Overall Showcase” prize at Develop
3 Dear Esther: IGF Award Winning game set on a deserted island
4 Defense Grid Gold: Probably the best tower defense game ever
You are such a troll/spam. ccc
This would be better in nonGOG GA thread
high rated
A bit more work then the usual ninja giveaway but here it is:

A
R
*How many rings had the dwarf lords in their halls of stone
*First letter (not counting "the") of the film series Army of Darkness is the third one of.
D
-
E
*First letter of the actual name of Indiana Jones
Z
E
* (20-15)7 + (-12+7)6 - (4286/2143)
-
X
*First letter of the planet where Steven Spielberg directed a scene in a star wars movie. (not earth but the planet in the movie ;) )
T
*First letter (not counting "A") of the movie series with Freddie Kreuger.
*The number that appear in the film title that was a huge inspiration for the star wars films and many other films or series or books (Japanese film).

I hope i didn't screw this up ;)
xxxIndyxxx: A bit more work then the usual ninja giveaway but here it is:
FYI, might want to put for what service and if the code doesn't tell you before you redeem, what game it is.

And Steam doesn't like guessing, so use itstoohard.com or something else to generate the answer.
xxxIndyxxx: A bit more work then the usual ninja giveaway but here it is:
TVs_Frank: FYI, might want to put for what service and if the code doesn't tell you before you redeem, what game it is.

And Steam doesn't like guessing, so use itstoohard.com or something else to generate the answer.
Fair enough: it's a steam key for death to spies gold. (but i'm not using that site, it's up to you if you want to "guess" of not)
Post edited August 24, 2012 by xxxIndyxxx
xxxIndyxxx: *snip*
Thank you! First time I ninja'd something :)
xxxIndyxxx: *First letter of the planet where Steven Spielberg directed a scene in a star wars movie. (not earth but the planet in the movie ;) )
This was pretty tough, I thought someone must've solved this already, but decided to try anyway.
xxxIndyxxx: *snip*
Remit: Thank you! First time I ninja'd something :)
xxxIndyxxx: *First letter of the planet where Steven Spielberg directed a scene in a star wars movie. (not earth but the planet in the movie ;) )
Remit: This was pretty tough, I thought someone must've solved this already, but decided to try anyway.
Good job!
Post edited August 24, 2012 by xxxIndyxxx
TVs_Frank: FYI, might want to put for what service and if the code doesn't tell you before you redeem, what game it is.

xxxIndyxxx: Fair enough: it's a steam key for death to spies gold. (but i'm not using that site, it's up to you if you want to "guess" of not)
Well, Steam locks you out for awhile after enough invalid codes. Hence the suggestion is all.
xxxIndyxxx: Fair enough: it's a steam key for death to spies gold. (but i'm not using that site, it's up to you if you want to "guess" of not)
TVs_Frank: Well, Steam locks you out for awhile after enough invalid codes. Hence the suggestion is all.
Maybe i am wrong but i locks you out from trying a code for some time right? It doesn't lock you out of steam? But anyway i can see that this is annoying and I will try to find another way.
Does somebody know after how many tries Steam locks you out? And the time you're locked out?

Also, thanks xxxIndyxxx for your generosity (+1 to you)!
Azrael360: Does somebody know after how many tries Steam locks you out? And the time you're locked out?

Also, thanks xxxIndyxxx for your generosity (+1 to you)!
In my case 5 attempts and about 50 minutes, 1 hour of waiting
high rated
Wartune Beta Key uOySVitpzWhubYh7

Arctic Combat Closed Beta Key F4C2Y4D3HX0OVJ7L

FairyLand 2 (Chinese Server) Closed Beta Key QLKV-BYFG-IL00-6007

Dino Storm Closed Beta Key C44C-8428-C24F-2B4B
Ian: Gifts
Brave Ian the Gifter strikes back! Thank you for your generosity, sir :)

/e: Not redeemed, just wanted to thanks.
Post edited August 24, 2012 by makr3la
Ian deserves the +1... he should get betting +100, to be honest. BTW, not redeemed.
Thanks for the comments :)

Zero Gear

**B5A -------------------- ** 46 / 2 =

RZF*2 ------------------- * 8th letter of the alphabet

550CK