It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tarangwydion: Uh... oh... it was NOT redeemed. I tried it and unwittingly redeemed it. Sorry... :-(
XD
Redeeming a game you don't want, that's too funny. Now you have to play it! >:D
* run to gamefaqs to download walkthroughs *
Post edited August 30, 2012 by tarangwydion
I love how GOG says "This must be a gift" whenever you buy something you already own.

kelseyr713:
Myst V
Grab it quick!

**Stop eating my posts, GOG!
NameGoo: **Stop eating my posts, GOG!
GOG usually do that with me too... not very funny.. ;p

oh, how was your vacation?
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Stooner
NameGoo: I love how GOG says "This must be a gift" whenever you buy something you already own.

kelseyr713:
NameGoo: Myst V
Grab it quick!

Damn, missed it again! Oh well, no big deal. Thanks for trying for me, though. :)
Post edited August 30, 2012 by kelseyr713
NameGoo: **Stop eating my posts, GOG!
Stooner: GOG usually do that with me too... not very funny.. ;p

It is annoying...seems to do that whenever my connection is slow though, perhaps it's not GOG after all.

And it was great! I went North. Less heat, lots of big fish to catch, and one person who couldn't stop marveling about the fact that it was sunny at 10:30PM! :D
NameGoo: I love how GOG says "This must be a gift" whenever you buy something you already own.

Myst V
Grab it quick!

kelseyr713: Damn, missed it again! Oh well, no big deal. Thanks for trying for me, though. :)
No, you didn't missed, i just delayed the ninjas a little for you...
(shhh!...)
kelseyr713: Damn, missed it again! Oh well, no big deal. Thanks for trying for me, though. :)
Stooner: No, you didn't missed, i just delayed the ninjas a little for you...
(shhh!...)
You guys are fantastic! :D First giveaway I've caught on here. Thank you so much, NameGoo! And you too, Stooner...however you did that, haha.
Stooner: GOG usually do that with me too... not very funny.. ;p

NameGoo: It is annoying...seems to do that whenever my connection is slow though, perhaps it's not GOG after all.

And it was great! I went North. Less heat, lots of big fish to catch, and one person who couldn't stop marveling about the fact that it was sunny at 10:30PM! :D
You sure like fishing!...

And you should come to my country on summer... 45C in some places.... ;p
No problem, but it still says unredeemed on my end (really guys, I went out of my way to say what it was this time, don't click if you don't want...please?). Wait a few minutes and try again, you never know!
I feel better now that kelseyr713 also gets it :-)
NameGoo: No problem, but it still says unredeemed on my end (really guys, I went out of my way to say what it was this time, don't click if you don't want...please?). Wait a few minutes and try again, you never know!
Was me, sorry...
To tell the truth, i want it, but i didn't played the prequels.. so i retreated... :(

Anyway i waited some time before clicking....
Post edited August 30, 2012 by Stooner
NameGoo: No problem, but it still says unredeemed on my end (really guys, I went out of my way to say what it was this time, don't click if you don't want...please?). Wait a few minutes and try again, you never know!
Ah, thought I caught you in the quote on the previous page, quoted myself instead, haha. But thank you so very much, NameGoo! You're awesome. :) And that was very nice of you too, Stooner.

Someday, I hope to give back a little...probably around Christmas. I love how giving and generous this community is, I really do.
Post edited August 30, 2012 by kelseyr713
Stooner: You sure like fishing!...

And you should come to my country on summer... 45C in some places.... ;p
Yes, fishing, hunting...really anything that involves catching something. And then eating it! >:D
45C? Man, I feel like dying just reading that!

Nice one delaying the ninjas, btw!
kelseyr713: Ah, thought I caught you in the quote on the previous page, quoted myself instead, haha. But thank you so very much, NameGoo! You're awesome. :) And that was very nice of you too, Stooner.

Someday, I hope to give back a little...probably around Christmas. I love how giving and generous this community is, I really do.
Wait, it worked?
Very Nice! And Congrats!! ;p