It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: It makes ninja'ing codes a bit different now. It's almost slow-motion at times. :)
NameGoo: It still seems to work fine for single gifts, but for big ones, I'm not sure I like it. I understand why they changed it though.
Can I ask what is it for?
Licurg: Can I ask what is it for?
Prevents the double-ninja that would sometimes occur.
Is it another time when Ninja Giveaway crashed GOG, or is it just me?
Licurg: Can I ask what is it for?
adambiser: Prevents the double-ninja that would sometimes occur.
Exactly, if people say what game it is, then we won't all jump on it :)
Licurg: Exactly, if people say what game it is, then we won't all jump on it :)
Well, what I meant was that the new system prevents two people from redeeming one code, which would sometimes happen before.
Lol,I reedemed the code again and now it give me Trine 2 :\
Licurg: Exactly, if people say what game it is, then we won't all jump on it :)
adambiser: Well, what I meant was that the new system prevents two people from redeeming one code, which would sometimes happen before.
That too :)
Cavalieroscuro: Lol,I reedemed the code again and now it give me Trine 2 :\
Lucky you,congratz on the new game
Post edited August 23, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
But how is it possible?When I inserted it it says me Revelation 2012,but I don't have that game on my library,but Trine 2!!
adambiser: Exactly, if people say what game it is, then we won't all jump on it :)
Only 99 percent of us... :p

I agree it would be nice to have also the name of the game instead of just the code...

... but that would ruin the surprise factor. :D
Post edited August 23, 2012 by thespian9099
Cavalieroscuro: But how is it possible?When I inserted it it says me Revelation 2012,but I don't have that game on my library,but Trine 2!!
You need to quit drinking
Cavalieroscuro: But how is it possible?When I inserted it it says me Revelation 2012,but I don't have that game on my library,but Trine 2!!
Lol don't question the system
keeveek: You need to quit drinking
Lol,maybe XD
Well, since I'm here:

Death To spies & Death To Spies: Moment of Truth ( 2 games )

TMHF5

AR88D-

53XEZ-

I rearranged the brackets just to fuck with you guys for not thanking me :D
Run! Redeem it again!

You've a multiphase code! You can get the entire catalog of Steam if you hurry!