It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

horoeb: the Getaway Bundle - (Desura)
I'm tooo slow :P
Post edited August 29, 2012 by te_lanus
horoeb: the Getaway Bundle - (Desura)
You better delete this key, because anyone can access to your bundle on indieroyale page with the same key ;-)

thanks for the key, btw!
Post edited August 29, 2012 by keeveek
keeveek: ]You better delete this key, because anyone can access to your bundle on indieroyale page with the same key ;-)
I do not need this page anymore, tnx.
Thanks for your generosity horoeb, seems it was taken by somebody called keeveek :P
Asbeau: Thanks for your generosity horoeb, seems it was taken by somebody called keeveek :P
I did? :D When I tried to redeem it it said that it's too late :D Maybe I clicked twice :P

Well, thanks then! :D
Post edited August 29, 2012 by keeveek
Pitman - G1SLQ-DL558-FPC5N-UN4FE-P25WT (desura)
horoeb: Pitman - G1SLQ-DL558-FPC5N-UN4FE-P25WT (desura)
NR - thanks for sharing :) +1
Can Desura games be downloaded/played without the client (like directly from the website I mean)? I always just thought it another Steam so I never use my account, but maybe I should start...
EC-: Can Desura games be downloaded/played without the client (
Yes. Client is optional.
EC-: Can Desura games be downloaded/played without the client (like directly from the website I mean)? I always just thought it another Steam so I never use my account, but maybe I should start...
Most games can, yes.

EDIT: Ninja'd!
Post edited August 29, 2012 by adambiser
EC-: Can Desura games be downloaded/played without the client (like directly from the website I mean)? I always just thought it another Steam so I never use my account, but maybe I should start...
you don't need the client at all - just a login on the website - the majority of the games can be dowloaded as stand alone exe files, theough your a/c

edit multi ninja'd lol
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Ian
I was about to reply to him...
But didn't want to be ninja'd... ;p
Post edited August 29, 2012 by Stooner
I already have these here on GOG, so have at it.

09T_N-930NL-NRATC

0ACDZ-A686R-YEG2_

Same letter missing from both. It's between E and L.
johnki:
+1 and thanks to you and have not tried to redeem them. What are they though?
johnki: I already have these here on GOG, so have at it.

09T_N-930NL-NRATC

0ACDZ-A686R-YEG2_

Same letter missing from both. It's between E and L.
Got the 1st one, thx for Dark Fall!