It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wpegg: So we're waiting for a timeout? Fantastic. GOG have taken my final ninja giveaway, and implemented it as standard, for the game I gave away in that giveaway. Gotta love irony.
We don't know exactly how their system works yet. It does seem that no one else can redeem the code while someone has the "do you want to redeem?" page open. How the code gets freed up again is speculation. Obviously Ian got to the redeem page...
Ian: It has not been redeemed, it is not my place to say sorry lol
No problem. :)
Post edited August 19, 2012 by adambiser
wpegg: Hello my friends.
Did anyone ever get it? I tried it just in case, and it said it was already used.

Ian: Starvoid Technical BETA

LE8GW-RE8TN-ZYBIL
Said it's been claimed when I tried.
wpegg: So we're waiting for a timeout? Fantastic. GOG have taken my final ninja giveaway, and implemented it as standard, for the game I gave away in that giveaway. Gotta love irony.
adambiser: We don't know exactly how their system works yet. It does seem that no one else can redeem the code while someone has the "do you want to redeem?" page open. How the code gets freed up again is speculation. Obviously Ian got to the redeem page...
Ian: It has not been redeemed, it is not my place to say sorry lol
adambiser: No problem. :)
I cancelled straight away and closed the page just incase that is what times it :)
wpegg: Hello my friends.
PandaLiang: Used already. Thanks anyway.
Panda just wonders, what was that?
I can tell you for certain old friend, that you already have it.
The timeout is probably 10 minutes.

I managed to get into the code, but when I saw what it was I cancelled. I wouldn't be able to play it anyway.

But it's worth waiting, oh boy it is ;-)
keeveek: -snip-
Ah, so it isn't used yet?

And just to be clear, the last letter is an L right? I couldn't tell, but it was the only one that didn't come up invalid.
keeveek: The timeout is probably 10 minutes.

I managed to get into the code, but when I saw what it was I cancelled. I wouldn't be able to play it anyway.

Just out of curiosity, what was it? :)
Yup, I cancelled, so the code should be avaible still.
Licurg: Just out of curiosity, what was it? :)
When someone finally redeemes it, you will probably know :D
Post edited August 19, 2012 by keeveek
oh boy its exciting, and hugely generous from wpegg :)

(Yes I know I am sad lol)

the code is still available as far as i know.
Post edited August 19, 2012 by Ian
keeveek: The timeout is probably 10 minutes.

I'm sure Wpegg posted a giveway of some sort, but the code has already been used. So most likely nobody has said thanks.
gameon: I'm sure Wpegg posted a giveway of some sort, but the code has already been used. So most likely nobody has said thanks.
If it was redeemed by someone, wpegg would know about this.

The code is still valid and should be avaible in next 1-2 minutes :D
wpegg: I can tell you for certain old friend, that you already have it.
Ah.....That's quite a good hints.....;-)

Just a wild guess, are there too many people trying too hard redeeming the game?
Now all the site under secure.gog.com are down because of overwhelming popularity for me......LOL (Though I want to check my game list)
gameon: I'm sure Wpegg posted a giveway of some sort, but the code has already been used. So most likely nobody has said thanks.
Erm... I know that. It's still not redeemed... I was asking what game it was.
LMAO. Now I know what it is too.
This is very generous indeed!

Cancelled because I too own it. But you want this one guys..
Licurg: Erm... I know that. It's still not redeemed... I was asking what game it was.
Why is it saying the code has been used already?