It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xxxIndyxxx: I was fast enough but not my kind of game so it wouldn't feel fair to ninja a game that i probably won't play. Thanks and better luck next time (for me ;) and for you vs the striga).
thank you, the half time score is

Striga bitch 2 - Ian 0

(just having half time team talk, ready for the 2nd half hehe)

So what type of games u play ?
xxxIndyxxx: I was fast enough but not my kind of game so it wouldn't feel fair to ninja a game that i probably won't play. Thanks and better luck next time (for me ;) and for you vs the striga).
Ian: thank you, the half time score is

Striga bitch 2 - Ian 0

Actually, i enjoy almost everything except for strategy, and sims (that includes sports and racying). Favorites are shooters and platformers, and i like rpg as long as they are not too complex (in a tactical sense, the witcher games i do not consider too complex)

2-0? damn, good luck in the second half (technically speaking even if you win the next try, you still lose 2-1 ;p )
Post edited August 12, 2012 by xxxIndyxxx
Ian: thank you, the half time score is

Striga bitch 2 - Ian 0

xxxIndyxxx: Actually, i enjoy almost everything except for strategy, and sims (that includes sports and racying). Favorites are shooters and platformers, and i like rpg as long as they are not too complex (in a tactical sense, the witcher games i do not consider too complex)

2-0? damn, good luck in the second half (technically speaking even if you win the next try, you still lose 2-1 ;p )
Space Rangers any good to you ?
xxxIndyxxx: Actually, i enjoy almost everything except for strategy, and sims (that includes sports and racying). Favorites are shooters and platformers, and i like rpg as long as they are not too complex (in a tactical sense, the witcher games i do not consider too complex)

Ian: Space Rangers any good to you ?
No, tried it once at a friend who loves these kind of games, tried to win me over, didn't work unfortunately. Any luck with the striga yet?
high rated
Ian: Space Rangers any good to you ?
xxxIndyxxx: No, tried it once at a friend who loves these kind of games, tried to win me over, didn't work unfortunately. Any luck with the striga yet?
Still on half time at min - sorry I don't have anything I can give you at the min, that fits what you wrote :(

to keep on track sort of

Space Rangers 9CXP9- - - - - 5D8XL- - -VHRBT
Ian:
I have it here, but +1 to you again, Ian.
xxxIndyxxx: No, tried it once at a friend who loves these kind of games, tried to win me over, didn't work unfortunately. Any luck with the striga yet?
Ian: Still on half time at min - sorry I don't have anything I can give you at the min, that fits what you wrote :(

to keep on track sort of

Thanks alot my bro loves these games ^.^
Ian: Still on half time at min - sorry I don't have anything I can give you at the min, that fits what you wrote :(

to keep on track sort of

No need to apologize, anybody who gives this much should never feel the need to apologise just because you don't have something i want at the moment. I'm 1000% sure a lot of people will like this. Keep me posted on how the second half goes ;) (and +1 for yet an other giveaway)

to keep on track sort of

Space Rangers
+1 :)
xxxIndyxxx: No need to apologize, anybody who gives this much should never feel the need to apologise just because you don't have something i want at the moment. I'm 1000% sure a lot of people will like this. Keep me posted on how the second half goes ;) (and +1 for yet an other giveaway)
^^^ this
high rated
Cities In Motion (PC) / Gamersgate

*redeemed*
Post edited August 12, 2012 by Asbeau
Asbeau: Cities In Motion (PC) / Gamersgate

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/giftcard/622400BF37
Thank you for your generosity :) +1 - NR
Asbeau: Cities In Motion (PC) / Gamersgate

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/giftcard/622400BF37
god damnit i was sure its some kind of link to freecodes didn't mean to redeem ...

Thanks
Rig 'N Roll

9BW5* -------------- * 10th letter of the alphabet

**ED5 --------------- ** = 2 single numbers - popular real-time series starring Keiffer Sutherland

5G9*M -------------- * = the letter in the alphabet that comes after, the last letter in this group
Ian: Rig 'N Roll

9BW5* -------------- * 10th letter of the alphabet

**ED5 --------------- ** = 2 single numbers - popular real-time series starring Keiffer Sutherland

5G9*M -------------- * = the letter in the alphabet that comes after, the last letter in this group
^.^ not for lazy ones