It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Off topic, somewhat.

These past few days are the busiest I've seen on this thread since joining, even bigger than when SummerSeal was running. o.o Did something get into the water supply where you all live?
danteveli: Lol its funny. I dont know if I have won it since my steam its glitchin' or something.
Its like : "you cant accept the gift it may have already been redeemed try later"
Steam did the same thing to me for something I had bought for myself but put in my inventory during the summer sale. I just kept hitting the redeem button until it finally went through. Since you were added to my friends list, I'm pretty sure you're the one who got it.

Again, Steam's gifting system blows!
ThomasGoG: Off topic, somewhat.

These past few days are the busiest I've seen on this thread since joining, even bigger than when SummerSeal was running. o.o Did something get into the water supply where you all live?
probably salmonella :)
danteveli: Maybe Arcanum. If its no problem.
Coming right up!
danteveli: Maybe Arcanum. If its no problem.
NameGoo: Coming right up!
He wants his Arcanum shaken, not stirred, if I remember his preferences right.
So, no1 want Trine 2 Collector disscount?
Trid: So, no1 want Trine 2 Collector disscount?
don't assume something like that, ninjas just waiting for the right time to strike
Trid: After that kind of giveaway mine will fell poor, but maybe some1 will be interested.
Have 2 steam -75% disscount coppons to giveaway today:
- Trine 1 -75%
- Trine 2 Collector -75%

As always, 1st to quote this post will get the code of his choice, second will get the code that is left :)
Trine 2 coupon? I want it!!!!
Post edited August 15, 2012 by retro_gamer
Trid: So, no1 want Trine 2 Collector disscount?
slaktarn: don't assume something like that, ninjas just waiting for the right time to strike
Yea, but it start to fell a bit awkward posting them here :)

Hahah, do you think? Check the page #100, notice the date of the top-most post (June 1st). Now do the same with page #200 and page #300. :-D

That wasn't salmonella, by the way, though there was a 'Doc' involved, somehow. ;-)
Due to some confusion and generosity with our dear forum members, I am sitting here with a Steam code for Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth.

First guy to PM gets the code.

EDIT:
Code given!
Post edited August 15, 2012 by niniendowarrior
niniendowarrior: Due to some confusion and generosity with our dear forum members, I am sitting here with a Steam code for Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth.

hi
EDIT: damn it, pm it said
EDIT 2: i just wanted to prove i still got my ninja reflexes
Post edited August 15, 2012 by slaktarn
niniendowarrior: Due to some confusion and generosity with our dear forum members, I am sitting here with a Steam code for Death to Spies and Death to Spies: Moment of Truth.

Be rdy for spam, +1 :)

YogSo: Hahah, do you think? Check the page #100, notice the date of the top-most post (June 1st). Now do the same with page #200 and page #300. :-D

That wasn't salmonella, by the way, though there was a 'Doc' involved, somehow. ;-)
I didn't even know this thread existed then, lol.

slaktarn: hi
EDIT: damn it, pm it said
EDIT 2: i just wanted to prove i still got my ninja reflexes
Tick tock tick tock... Time's ticking.