It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jennywenny: Sooo, I accidently bought 2 copies of Titan quest on gamersgate a few days ago. Since no one wants to trade, I figure I would give this lovely extra copy to someone that will give it a good home. Plus, I've won a few games lately so it'd be good karma to return the favor.

First one to PM their email address, which would be used ONLY for this purpose, will get this wonderful game!
I already own it, but thank you very much for your generosity :) +1

EDIT - btw Kristy is getting on really well thanks to your advice on wow :))
Post edited August 08, 2012 by Ian
Jennywenny: Sooo, I accidently bought 2 copies of Titan quest on gamersgate a few days ago. Since no one wants to trade, I figure I would give this lovely extra copy to someone that will give it a good home. Plus, I've won a few games lately so it'd be good karma to return the favor.

First one to PM their email address, which would be used ONLY for this purpose, will get this wonderful game!
Ian: I already own it, but thank you very much for your generosity :) +1

bleh i need to fix my ninja skills :D

Glad she is having fun and doing great on the game. I wish her much luck cause I know she's gonna be addicted :P

Also the game should be gone now. PM was sent and replied to! Enjoy the game :)

Jennywenny: Glad she is having fun and doing great on the game. I wish her much luck cause I know she's gonna be addicted :P

Thank you!
Jennywenny: Glad she is having fun and doing great on the game. I wish her much luck cause I know she's gonna be addicted :P

ThomasGoG: Thank you!
Again, you are very welcome. Enjoy it; glad to put a smile on someone's face today!!
high rated

ThomasGoG: Thank you!
So i lost to you :D

anyway

Saint’s Row The Third DLC (PC/Steam) Code: 43Q22-487WW-B9PA2

Stronghold Kingdoms (PC) In-Game Content Code: 0a23-DAB9-87A2-72A1

Each token provides a Building Kit, which consists of everything a player needs to get started making their own building in 8BitMMO:

8BitMMO (PC) Code: AZBK-JKCC-GDHL-KYRY-P4DB
Isn't it about time GOG added a feature to +1 rep everybody who posted in this thread?
niniendowarrior: Isn't it about time GOG added a feature to +1 rep everybody who posted in this thread?
Even Barry and his endless (mostly dog) pic posts? ;)

:D
Haha. Maybe ban Barry from ever getting any reps! Woof woof! :D
Cavalieroscuro: Orcs Must Die! 2 Exclusive Alienware Character Skin Giveaway
Redeemed, thank you Cavalieroscuro!
I've been meaning to do something with my bonus copy of the Be Mine 3 bundle from Groupees, so I'll just throw it out to whoever reedeems it first http://groupees.com/bemine3/gift?code=719W2KHI
Post edited August 08, 2012 by CVert
CVert: I've been meaning to do something with my bonus copy of the Be Mine 3 bundle from Groupees, so I'll just throw it out to whoever reedeems it first http://groupees.com/bemine3/gift?code=719W2KHI
NINJA'D! Big thanks for this. I didn't have the funds at that time to grab this! +1
CVert: I've been meaning to do something with my bonus copy of the Be Mine 3 bundle from Groupees, so I'll just throw it out to whoever reedeems it first http://groupees.com/bemine3/gift?code=719W2KHI
Jennywenny: NINJA'D! Big thanks for this. I didn't have the funds at that time to grab this! +1
Just doing my good deed for the day
hi can anyone give me any code for games..plz
kaminey1993: hi can anyone give me any code for games..plz
Doesn't work that way, I'm afraid :)