It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Death2Videodrome: Yes, sorry...
im fairly new here...
this was in conjunction with Grynn's post on the DOTA 2 SteelSeries beta codes
I don't know if I'll be able to win, but if I do, I can give you one. I was gonna gift them all anyway.
Death2Videodrome: Yes, sorry...
im fairly new here...
this was in conjunction with Grynn's post on the DOTA 2 SteelSeries beta codes
grynn: I don't know if I'll be able to win, but if I do, I can give you one. I was gonna gift them all anyway.
oh, Sweet!!!
i wasnt sure how this sweepstake worked cause you cant really see whats it all about....
i just figured if you logged into Facebook, you get them once you click on whatever they have going on in there....

*thumbs up*
high rated
UFO: Afterlight 7TJ4L

ZH2HZ

-ZJ36B
Ian: UFO: Afterlight 7TJ4L

ZH2HZ

-ZJ36B
Got this, thank you :)
your welcome IronStar :)
Ian: UFO: Afterlight 7TJ4L

ZH2HZ

-ZJ36B
Damn missed it, but i'm giving +1
Ian: UFO: Afterlight
+1 ( i know you love them :P)

Have to check that game someday too. Heard that it's the best from the series (apart from graphic)
Post edited August 12, 2012 by Trid
ok OK so I just had my ass handed to me by a striga BITCH !!!!!

calm......give code......be happy.......give code........breathe !!!!!!!!

Reign: Conflicts of Nations

9CGKL.........CALM....

GEQJ4.......BITC........errrrr.....calm !!

P2WQY...........and BREATHE :D
Wow!! Fast enough to ninja the key, but alas I already have the game. Why couldn't it have been something I didn't have? ;-)
santos00: Wow!! Fast enough to ninja the key, but alas I already have the game. Why couldn't it have been something I didn't have? ;-)
the curse of the striga bitch :(
Ian: ok OK so I just had my ass handed to me by a striga BITCH !!!!!
Licurg made me want to try it recently so i gived up and redeemed it, thx! And i will better go away cuz I got to much from you recently :S

BTW: Driving Truck is very relaxing :O
Ian: ok OK so I just had my ass handed to me by a striga BITCH !!!!!
Trid: Licurg made me want to try it recently so i gived up and redeemed it, thx! And i will better go away cuz I got to much from you recently :S

BTW: Driving Truck is very relaxing :O
your welcome, and no u don't have go away fgs :)
Ian: your welcome, and no u don't have go away fgs :)
Ah, don't tempt me, I still have Ufo to hunt but enough is enough :)
Ian: your welcome, and no u don't have go away fgs :)
Trid: Ah, don't tempt me, I still have Ufo to hunt but enough is enough :)
just do me a favour, don't discount yourself from my future giveaways, just because you won something - that goes for everyone please :)
I was fast enough but not my kind of game so it wouldn't feel fair to ninja a game that i probably won't play. Thanks and better luck next time (for me ;) and for you vs the striga).