It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adambiser: Offer is still up for someone who wants Shadowgrounds and will redeem it for themselves.

Thanks for your honesty, santos00!
I'm interested. Do you still have it?
adambiser: Offer is still up for someone who wants Shadowgrounds and will redeem it for themselves.

... and how can you be sure? not everyone will be like santos00 (nice one,mate)...
Post edited July 19, 2012 by Stooner
Whoever gets the key, I'm sure you will enjoy the game!!

Good luck night owl ninjas! (in North America at least)

QC: I'm interested. Do you still have it?
Yes. I do, you want it to and will redeem it?
Stooner: ... and how can you be sure? not everyone will be like santos00 (nice one,mate)...
Really, I'm just going to ask and that's all I can do. :)
Post edited July 19, 2012 by adambiser
QC: I'm interested. Do you still have it?
adambiser: Yes. I do, you want it to and will redeem it?
I will redeem it. If you see me trying to pawn it off somewhere I will buy you $30 of GOG games on the spot.
santos00: Whoever gets the key, I'm sure you will enjoy the game!!

Good luck night owl ninjas! (in North America at least)
also here in south... ;p

Can I have one please ?
I'm really interested :)

Thanks
adambiser: Yes. I do, you want it to and will redeem it?
QC: I will redeem it. If you see me trying to pawn it off somewhere I will buy you $30 of GOG games on the spot.
now THAT's someone you can trust....... ;p
QC: I will redeem it. If you see me trying to pawn it off somewhere I will buy you $30 of GOG games on the spot.
heh, well, I'm not going to start tracking you or anything. Just want to be sure it finds a good home. :)

I don't think these keys a worth much for trading now anyway despite the fact that there are about 100 giveaways for them on steamgifts right now.
Stooner: now THAT's someone you can trust.......
I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. I'm going to be redeeming it for my brother's steam account. I purchase all the titles he owns, and I know he doesn't own this one.
QC:
That's cool. I hope he enjoys it (or you, if you play it there, too). Check your PM, by the way.
QC:
adambiser: That's cool. I hope he enjoys it (or you, if you play it there, too). Check your PM, by the way.
I play on his account sometimes too. I bought From Dust actually, though I'm starting to think I should have just saved up the microsoft points with how much this computer rebels at running it. Fuck, it's like the first time I tried to play Black and White on my laptop.
bushido24:
I only had one copy of Shadowgrounds. Sorry.
Stooner: now THAT's someone you can trust.......
QC: I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. I'm going to be redeeming it for my brother's steam account. I purchase all the titles he owns, and I know he doesn't own this one.
ha, no, that's not sarcasm... just messing with you... ;p

Shadowgrounds is a good co-op game, on the same machine... you and your brother can enjoy together!
QC: I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. I'm going to be redeeming it for my brother's steam account. I purchase all the titles he owns, and I know he doesn't own this one.
Stooner: ha, no, that's not sarcasm... just messing with you... ;p
Mind you, I do uphold my promises. Not that there's exactly a whole lot of people who can testify to that.