It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrtophat101: And when you're online, I post Steam codes. ;p
Indeed. It's my fate. ;)

There is a saying here in Spain: Cuando naces para martillo, del cielo te caen los clavos --> When you're born to be a hammer, the nails fall from the sky to you (roughly translated). :D

EDIT: Going offline in a couple of minutes. Wait ten minutes and throw the GOG gift code you were holding all this time... ;p

Have fun, you all!
Post edited July 26, 2012 by thespian9099
Starvoid Beta (Steam)
9KG7L-3BBGT-QWWKC
spinefarm: Starvoid Beta (Steam)
9KG7L-3BBGT-QWWKC
Doesnt work
spinefarm: Starvoid Beta (Steam)
9KG7L-3BBGT-QWWKC
Thank you for your generosity :) +1 - not redeemed
it says invalid key
MegaDragon998: it says invalid key
you possibly left a space at the end of it ? or someone else claimed it before you :)
i666an: you possibly left a space at the end of it ? or someone else claimed it before you :)
No i did everything right.Now im trying other games it says for every serial
Try this one:

FH82Y-498RY-RNKB0

by the way, if you type wrong cd key few times in a row, Steam will block the possibility to activate anything for some time.
keeveek: Try this one:

FH82Y-498RY-RNKB0

by the way, if you type wrong cd key few times in a row, Steam will block the possibility to activate anything for some time.
yeah i know ...it did..now im missing those wondeful games.....
keeveek: Try this one:

FH82Y-498RY-RNKB0

already own - ty mate +1 :)
The key is from a Paradox mail... huh
If anyone is interested in getting a SMITE Closed Beta key, check this post in the gifting thread.
does anyone know if lugum is ok ?
i666an: does anyone know if lugum is ok ?
Ironstar shoud know since he is hosting the screenshot contest for lugum. Doc might also, he gave away some codes from lugum in this thread this morning.
i666an: does anyone know if lugum is ok ?
moonshineshadow: Ironstar shoud know since he is hosting the screenshot contest for lugum. Doc might also, he gave away some codes from lugum in this thread this morning.
ok thanks :)