It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you OvaltineJenkins for Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee + Exoddus! :)
OvaltineJenkins: I have a few leftover STEAM keys I'm not going to redeem, and this seems like a good place to give them away.

Alien Shooter:

B6JNR-7G2X9-WDQCG
Thank you for this OvomaltineJenkins! ;p
Ghost Recon Online (http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/)
GRP-RDTT-YHWF-938M-MXGA
spinefarm: Ghost Recon Online (http://ghostrecononline.uk.ubi.com/)
GRP-RDTT-YHWF-938M-MXGA
I'd like to try that one, but I don't have time for more betas, really. Thanks for sharing it anyway, spinefarm.
high rated
DCEKI-3JEXH-8T46D

Razor2: Hidden Skies

:-)
benderz: DCEKI-3JEXH-8T46D

THanks for your generosity, redeemed, not by me +1

Got it, thanks +1 :)

Nice giveaway. That's something I will like to play
Anyone want Postal 2 Complete for Desura? REPLY to this post and I'll PM the code.
adambiser: Anyone want Postal 2 Complete for Desura? REPLY to this post and I'll PM the code.
Not me( don't use Desura) but +1.
adambiser: Anyone want Postal 2 Complete for Desura? REPLY to this post and I'll PM the code.
Licurg: Not me( don't use Desura) but +1.
Do you have postal 2 yet? I got mine from desura, the sign up was quick and painless. The game is drm free (with expansion) its well worth getting for free!
Even if you don't use the client, you can still download most games DRM free...
Is it taken?
johnki: Is it taken?
Not unless Licurg changes his mind before you answer this:
Do you want it if it's not taken?
adambiser: Even if you don't use the client, you can still download most games DRM free...
I know, I know, but that's not the only reason. Still, much appreciated :)