It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IronStar: Checked spam?
Iin godzilion tries so far, I won nothing.
On scale from unlucky to Leprechaun, I probably managed to beat Bad Luck Brian today.
Yep, as u saw up there, Trine discount code was asap on my email box
damn i missed an adventure game lol :)

well the 1st page is getting ther e :)
i666an: damn i missed an adventure game lol :)

me too... I was thinking it was Shadowgrounds..
then i saw Gemini Rue and cried... ;p
i666an: damn i missed an adventure game lol :)

Stooner: me too... I was thinking it was Shadowgrounds..
lol, i wasnt on the page, was trying get page 1 to load
Trid: Nope
Leroux: Well, would you like to?

They might not look like much on first sight, they're not quite as philosophical as Gemini Rue and they're currently dirt cheap on Steam, but they're still freaking hilarious. Especially if you like the old LucasArts adventures and British humor, you willl love them. Just say the word if you're interested and you'll get them as a consolation prize, Trid!
Tbh I don't know. Never heard about that game until now, and as i'm not some1 that care about graphic I must admit that screens make me a little scared :)
I'm sure you can spent yor money in better way than "consolation prize" for me just for small mistake with quote ^^
Post edited July 18, 2012 by Trid
Oh my luck has turned, yes it has indeed! I won Shadowgrounds Survivor, and it actually sent. On the off chance I win Shadowgrounds as well, is it worth getting both, or should I give it away?
Trid: Tbh I don't know. Never heard about that game until now, and as i'm not some1 that care about graphic I must admit that screens make me a little scared :)
I'm sure you can spent yor money in better way than "consolation prize" for me just for small mistake with quote ^^
If it hasn't changed, Ben There, Dan That is freeware. If you like adventure games, especially in the tradition of the good old LucasArts' ones, I really recommend you to play it. Graphics don't look like much, but the game is so funny you'll forget about them five minutes in.
i666an: lol, i wasnt on the page, was trying get page 1 to load
First page of the forum is not loading properly. Apparently it's a bug or something.
i666an: lol, i wasnt on the page, was trying get page 1 to load
the page 1 is broken...
Trid: Tbh I don't know. Never heard about that game until now, and as i'm not some1 that care about graphic I must admit that screens make me a little scared :)
I don't intend to spend any money, I'm just getting rid of my spare Steam codes. ;)

They might not look like much, but personally I enjoyed them tremendously and thought they were the most genuinely funny adventure games since the days of LucasArts. Your choice though, if you don't want them, I'll give them to someone else.
Leroux: (...) if you don't want them, I'll give them to someone else.
*raises ears*

;-P
Leroux: I don't intend to spend any money, I'm just getting rid of my spare Steam codes. ;)

They might not look like much, but personally I enjoyed them tremendously and thought they were the most genuinely funny adventure games since the days of LucasArts. Your choice though, if you don't want them, I'll give them to someone else.
If you say it like that, why not. I can lose only time :P
And YogSo recomended it too :)
*puts head between legs and goes back to light sleeping*

;-)
"Welcome aboard the Von Br...er...the U.S.G. Ishimura."
Pineapple Marmalade is Awesome