It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: *gets popcorn*
Coming to you Thursdays at 9:00 pm, 8:00 pm central!
pimpmonkey2382:
theslitherydeee: But what if someone here is a miner.
Coal, gold, silver, copper?
Sachys: RIGHT, LET'S BUM IT OFF LIKE!

Final Exam - steam

SPODERS ONLY. NO TWATS EITHER!

First reply.
spoderman: Thanks Sachys, you're awesome ;)
well okay then... even though its retracted! BAD SPODER! ;)
theslitherydeee: But what if someone here is a miner.
tinyE: Coal, gold, silver, copper?
gold diggers are the worst.
tinyE: Coal, gold, silver, copper?
theslitherydeee: gold diggers are the worst.
i would say bold cigars are better too!
Sachys: i would say bold cigars are better too!
Sometimes I feel like you are from an alternate dimension, where everyone has a beard and Adam Sandler movies are still funny
grunthos64: Sometimes I feel like you are from an alternate dimension, where everyone has a beard and Adam Sandler movies are still funny
not far off. but only 1990s adam sandler fims are funny
grunthos64: Sometimes I feel like you are from an alternate dimension, where everyone has a beard and Adam Sandler movies are still funny
Sachys: not far off. but only 1990s adam sandler fims are funny
ya Happy Gilmore is a masterpiece........just about everything else is pure Sandler Shite
Sachys: not far off. but only 1990s adam sandler fims are funny
grunthos64: ya Happy Gilmore is a masterpiece........just about everything else is pure Sandler Shite
the waterboy, litle nicky and anger management have their moments - IF you want to watch a film like that
I'm usually not a fan of bold cigars. I prefer something a bit more mild, easy smoking and with a light outer leaf. HOWEVER... this one time I'm getting ready to take my dogs to the park and, it being winter and me being "in the mood" I pick up a cigar. For the life of me I can't remember who it was, but it was this short, fat as all hell stubby little monstrosity dark as the day is long. I carefully stoke the outer edges and when the time is right, puff away to light this thing up. My dogs immediately start sneezing, their eyes squinting and watering. The windows of the car are now fully opened (I don't try to light a cigar outside at the park during a New England winter, damnit!) and the dogs are still losing it. Sneezes, heads shaking left and right; the whole nine yards. The most potent, acrid smoke I've ever been near fills up my vehicle and I puff away happily. I swear this thing could have smoked out Fidel himself! Fully enjoyed every minute of it!
grunthos64: ya Happy Gilmore is a masterpiece........just about everything else is pure Sandler Shite
Sachys: the waterboy, litle nicky and anger management have their moments - IF you want to watch a film like that
Little Nicky is fun to watch drunk or stoned, can't think of anything nice to say about any of the other ones
Ixamyakxim:
heheheh!
Sachys: the waterboy, litle nicky and anger management have their moments - IF you want to watch a film like that
grunthos64: Little Nicky is fun to watch drunk or stoned, can't think of anything nice to say about any of the other ones
thats pretty much the point in adam sandler - you have to be off yer tits to appreciate.
Post edited May 15, 2014 by Sachys
high rated
I have the following Steam keys. First come, first served. PM. Must have a Rep of at least 20.

Capsized GONE
Thomas was Alone GONE
Awesomenaughts
Tiny and Big in Grandfather leftover GONE
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
Post edited May 16, 2014 by worlddan
worlddan: I have the following Steam keys. First come, first served. PM. Must have a Rep of at least 20.

Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Awesomenaughts
Tiny and Big in Grandfather leftover
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
capsized please

Wait never mind trolls ensure that I will never have 20 rep again...
Post edited May 16, 2014 by iphgix
low rated
worlddan: I have the following Steam keys. First come, first served. PM. Must have a Rep of at least 20.

Capsized
Thomas was Alone
Awesomenaughts
Tiny and Big in Grandfather leftover
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
[Game name removed]
I have more then 20.
But in the other direction.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Venhiem