It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NameGoo: Outcast

It comes after 3.

No one got it, or no one wants it?
I was never very good at math. However in a moment of inspiration I just realized that 4 comes after 3. Thank you.
NameGoo: Well, I'm in a good mood!
Look who I was just thinking of PMing. Go Habs!!! :-D
You ninjas seem to be really sleepy! :D

Outcast is an awesome game so go and grab it!

It comes after 3.

theslitherydeee: I was never very good at math. However in a moment of inspiration I just realized that 4 comes after 3. Thank you.
So, what was the key? I'm pretty sure I tried adding 4 in the end, it was only natural :)
Impaler26: You ninjas seem to be really sleepy! :D

Says the one who is braindead!

;)

Were not sleepy. Just bad at math, really bad.
Star Control

It comes before L.

Crsldmc: Says the one who is braindead!

;)
Well, i figured out immediately what comes after 3 unlike some other ninjas... :P
theslitherydeee: I was never very good at math. However in a moment of inspiration I just realized that 4 comes after 3. Thank you.
Artoemius: So, what was the key? I'm pretty sure I tried adding 4 in the end, it was only natural :)
The last piece was 4. Maybe someone else locked it for a couple of minutes but didn't redeem it.
NameGoo: Star Control

It comes before L.
Now that's been grabbed by me! Thanks a lot! :)

It comes after 3.

And here I thought the hint was too obvious. Congrats!
Crsldmc: Says the one who is braindead!

;)
Impaler26: Well, i figured out immediately what comes after 3 unlike some other ninjas... :P
HEHE!! :)
NameGoo: Well, I'm in a good mood!
Spinorial: Look who I was just thinking of PMing. Go Habs!!! :-D
Fuck yeah! :D
Artoemius: So, what was the key? I'm pretty sure I tried adding 4 in the end, it was only natural :)
theslitherydeee: The last piece was 4. Maybe someone else locked it for a couple of minutes but didn't redeem it.
Thanks for the explanation! I didn't know you could lock a key without redeeming it!
Anyone else want to pick a 6$ game?

I'll be back after the Ducks hopefully get destroyed...20 minutes or so.