It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
advancedhero: I'm sorry, I know I sound rushed and desperate. The sale is almost up...
Would someone, one kind generous sir, please be willing to gift me Riven. I would be undoubtedly indebted to their soul.
Your Friend,
Advanced Hero
............................................................................................... ...................

almost better to just pirate the damn game and stop bothering
advancedhero: I'm sorry, I know I sound rushed and desperate. The sale is almost up...
Would someone, one kind generous sir, please be willing to gift me Riven. I would be undoubtedly indebted to their soul.
Your Friend,
Advanced Hero
you have already been told, and have already posted in the correct thread. the fact you contnue to ignore the advice offered suggests you are a scammer.
if you are not. shut up and see what happens with your other post.
if you are. shut up.

Edit: also now marking as spam for general ignorance.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by Sachys
low rated
Your Friend,
Advanced Hero
and why do you ask here you know where to ask but uve already asked for any extra games from the spring sale promo there
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/post14276
low rated
Wonder how the random free games work, haven't seen one yet
grunthos64: Wonder how the random free games work, haven't seen one yet
its randomly assigned when you click "buy now" - ended up with a copy of duke nukem 3d by accident through my androif phone, so gave it to a newbie who (genuinely) seeme to want it and redeemed it as well. felt good that my cockup worked out for another at least!
low rated
grunthos64: Wonder how the random free games work, haven't seen one yet
Sachys: its randomly assigned when you click "buy now" - ended up with a copy of duke nukem 3d by accident through my androif phone, so gave it to a newbie who (genuinely) seeme to want it and redeemed it as well. felt good that my cockup worked out for another at least!
ok I need to push buy now every time, got it

EDIT: Hey Mayor McCheese who has been begging for Riven. Just go and click buy now a lot and go back and refresh, law of averages are on your side
Post edited May 14, 2014 by grunthos64
advancedhero: Last chance to be kind and gift me riven....
Last Chance to stop being a douche nozzle

hope all your posts say they are low rated.
we were all polite, but you already flaunted the rules VONHEIM.
or should I say wakalo?
Anasto???

either way FUCK OFF DICKSPLAT!

Edit: marked as spam again - please do that folks in these cases!
low rated
grunthos64: Last Chance to stop being a douche nozzle

advancedhero: Okay, look. I know you don't like me very much, but let's all try to get along. I'm sorry I begged so much. I apoligize to you personally.
And you have a rep of -33 ;)
I kinda hope you get hit by an imaginary bus. You dont type like you are from the US or you are either 8 years old or you are an idiot. no matter what I weep for humanity. Thanks to you I will never play a Myst game again

THANKS
When asking for a favor its best to not be pushy. You've been told several times not to post that here, so don't.
low rated
theslitherydeee: When asking for a favor its best to not be pushy. You've been told several times not to post that here, so don't.
Oh, I did not see that someone told me not to... Sorry! I really hope I can make this up. :/
low rated
grunthos64: Last Chance to stop being a douche nozzle

advancedhero: Okay, look. I know you don't like me very much, but let's all try to get along. I'm sorry I begged so much. I apoligize to you personally.
And you have a rep of -33 ;)
lol
low rated
advancedhero:
...and he's not a total dick either. I wonder what your rep will be when you continue this course of arseholitude?!

MARKED AS SPAM. Again.

Understand?
theslitherydeee: When asking for a favor its best to not be pushy. You've been told several times not to post that here, so don't.
advancedhero: Oh, I did not see that someone told me not to... Sorry! I really hope I can make this up. :/
even though you did sse it?

SPAM!
low rated
Your Friend,
Advanced Hero
'I'm sorry, I know I sound like a stupid ass bitch that needs a good butt fucking. Sale is almost up.....
would someone, someone that loves me in that special way, be willing to give it to me raw..........and Riven be great too. I would love them forever and marry them in Canada.

Your Freaky Soul Mate

Advance Queero
low rated
Your Friend,
Advanced Hero
grunthos64: 'I'm sorry, I know I sound like a stupid ass bitch that needs a good butt fucking. Sale is almost up.....
would someone, someone that loves me in that special way, be willing to give it to me raw..........and Riven be great too. I would love them forever and marry them in Canada.

Your Freaky Soul Mate

Advance Queero
I am done, please stop.