It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Trid: Some time ago I hid in this topic key for Duke 3D, no1 found it. ;(
Probably it's too well hidden lol. Give them more hints!
(I already have it)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by phaolo
phaolo: Probably it's too well hidden lol. Give them more hints!
(I already have it)
It's training for new ninjas!
but it was about ~weak ago so if some1 is interested gl looking :)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Trid
Well, I had a rather depressing day, so many things went wrong. :(
Here's hoping this particular redeemable code makes someone happy.
xHV87x-xxP6xxXHx-x6Bx88x-xx5N3Fx
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Phaidox
phaolo: Probably it's too well hidden lol. Give them more hints!
(I already have it)
Trid: It's training for new ninjas!
but it was about ~weak ago so if some1 is interested gl looking :)
I found the post but I can't figure it out.
Phaidox: Well, I had a rather depressing day, so many things went wrong. :(
Here's hoping this particular redeemable code makes someone happy.
HV87-P6XH-6B88-5N3F
+1 for you, but you have to encode it somehow, or bots will steal it. Chances are it's already gone.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Dachenko11
Found and redeemed. The hunt was fun, guessing the question mark going in alphabetical order wasn't. (It was a Y)
EDIT: +1 by the way
Post edited May 16, 2014 by 8thSage
Dachenko11: +1 for you, but you have to encode it somehow, or bots will steal it. Chances are it's already gone.
Just edited the original post, thank you for bringing the problem to my attention.
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Phaidox
Dachenko11: +1 for you, but you have to encode it somehow, or bots will steal it. Chances are it's already gone.
Phaidox: Just edited the original post, thank you for bringing the problem to my attention.
Guess..invalid T_T

EDIT: ops sorry, I probably pasted it badly, it's still available
Post edited May 16, 2014 by phaolo
Phaidox: Just edited the original post, thank you for bringing the problem to my attention.
phaolo: Guess..invalid T_T
So either ungrateful lurkers who don't say thank you or bots.
Its best to PM the code to someone that asks for it or do a question and answer thing then PM. Bots are assholes, assholes are assholes, so its best to do it that way.
No point really, seeing how he quoted the thing ;)

At least it's a GOG key: you can always check to see who redeemed it, then, if they stay silent, name them and shame them >:-)
8thSage: Found and redeemed. The hunt was fun, guessing the question mark going in alphabetical order wasn't. (It was a Y)
Congrats and enjoy, you didn't had guess anything, if you look closer there is big Y in the place where it shouldn't be. :)
Post edited May 16, 2014 by Trid
Spinorial: No point really, seeing how he quoted the thing ;)

At least it's a GOG key: you can always check to see who redeemed it, then, if they stay silent, name them and shame them >:-)
Steam needs to at least tell the giver who got the code, would stop random takedowns in their tracks
8thSage: Found and redeemed. The hunt was fun, guessing the question mark going in alphabetical order wasn't. (It was a Y)
Trid: Congrats and enjoy, you didn't had guess anything, if you look closer there is big Y in the place where it shouldn't be. :)
Looking back all I can say is I feel like an idiot.
Trid: Congrats and enjoy, you didn't had guess anything, if you look closer there is big Y in the place where it shouldn't be. :)
8thSage: Looking back all I can say is I feel like an idiot.
And here I thought it will be too obvious. :)
https://secure.gog.com/redeem

?FVF-27Z2-KQTQ-KKG?

? = Number 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 10