It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Those shitty desura games? yeah ok.
low rated
we need a dont feed the troll sign here, beside some people getting pleased by this, possibly this is just to lure out posts to downrep for.
if you look at a few pages ago instead of just a few random people now every post is getting downrepped.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by lugum
low rated
why you hate Venhiem he is a really nice and fair guy.
team_dota2: And i bet he's the one that sent me a message about me redeeming one of the ninja giveaway games lol. Im not giving him anymore games lol. I usually take games from !take 1 give one" but not going to do that with him anymore
Sachys: what, you had some random PM you like that ya mean?
- little unclear
A brand new account sent me a PM. A dumb PM tbh
lugum: we need a dont feed the troll sign here, beside some people getting pleased by this, possibly this is just to lure out posts to downrep for.
if you look at a few pages ago instead of just a few random people now every post is getting downrepped.
yeah almost 3 pages o___O

Vontheim: why you hate Venhiem he is a really nice and fair guy.
look : i'm almost sure you are Venhiem . it's easy to create a new account & select a different country. If you are really him , just stop , or i'll send a ticket to the support with my suspicions..
Post edited May 13, 2014 by DyNaer
team_dota2: A brand new account sent me a PM. A dumb PM tbh
Gotcha!
DyNaer: look : i'm almost sure you are Venhiem . it's easy to create a new account & select a different country. If you are really him , just stop , or i'll send a ticket to the support with my suspitions..
I dont think it is.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Sachys
team_dota2: A brand new account sent me a PM. A dumb PM tbh
Sachys: Gotcha!
DyNaer: look : i'm almost sure you are Venhiem . it's easy to create a new account & select a different country. If you are really him , just stop , or i'll send a ticket to the support with my suspitions..
Sachys: I dont think it is.
i have no proof , neither the contrary, but i know one thing, he acts like him : he plays with us :X
low rated
Sachys: Gotcha!

I dont think it is.
DyNaer: i have no proof , neither the contrary, but i know one thing, he acts like him : he plays with us :X
As much as i dont seem to agree with sachys lately.. i do agree here.
I don't think it's venhiem either, and i have talked with venhiem in pm and they are both acting differently, this is not his style.
Even if you had proof, most likely nothing will be done with it anyway.
Just ignore him and so should anyone else, just as momo' s mayaho or whatever, we just as well shouldnt feed the trolls (abriviate it to jawsfett or something :p), just ignore them. And just hold your patience and hope GOG will do something when the new forum comes.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by lugum
DyNaer: i have no proof , neither the contrary, but i know one thing, he acts like him : he plays with us :X
lugum: As much as i dont seem to agree with sachys lately.. i do agree here.
I don't think it's venhiem either, and i have talked with venhiem in pm and they are both acting differently, this is not his style.
Just ignore him and so should anyone else, just as momo' s mayaho or whatever, we just as well shouldnt feed the trolls (abriviate it to jawsfett or something :p), just ignore them. And just hold your patience and hope GOG will do something when the new forum comes.
He could be acting though
lugum: As much as i dont seem to agree with sachys lately.. i do agree here.
giorgio_manduta: He could be acting though
Well guys its obvious who one of the de rep trolls are.

Just end rep, far easier to ignore trolls then
giorgio_manduta: He could be acting though
grunthos64: Well guys its obvious who one of the de rep trolls are.

I hope i'm not on the list (considering you replied to my message)
grunthos64: Well guys its obvious who one of the de rep trolls are.

giorgio_manduta: I hope i'm not on the list (considering you replied to my message)
No I meant who they accused of being a troll and having a second account, sorry

Seriously de repped posts there
Well, I know what Bill says...
Attachments:
bill-says.jpg (141 Kb)
giorgio_manduta: I hope i'm not on the list (considering you replied to my message)
grunthos64: No I meant who they accused of being a troll and having a second account, sorry

I dont know why everybody is stressed about de-repping. It's virtual useless points. Whats the point of it? I honestly dont care about these points. Take 'em all!!
high rated
grunthos64: No I meant who they accused of being a troll and having a second account, sorry

giorgio_manduta: I dont know why everybody is stressed about de-repping. It's virtual useless points. Whats the point of it? I honestly dont care about these points. Take 'em all!!
Try posting a link.