It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Briareos262: Well it seems a few friendly ninjas on the board missed out on some =( Send me a PM if you want any of these. One game per person, you can have 2nd alternative choice if game is gone.

STEAM
Clive Barker Jericho
King's Bounty: The Legend
Trine 2
Organ Trail Directors Cut
Dark Fall Lost Souls - gone
Lucius - gone
King's bounty the legend for me. Thanks
Briareos262: Well it seems a few friendly ninjas on the board missed out on some =( Send me a PM if you want any of these. One game per person, you can have 2nd alternative choice if game is gone.

STEAM
Clive Barker Jericho
Trine 2
Organ Trail Directors Cut
Lucius - gone
Organ trail :P

STEAM
Clive Barker Jericho - gone
Trine 2
Organ Trail Directors Cut - gone
Lucius - gone
Kings bounty please and thank you

Edit: dang it lol think they are all gone now, but thanks anyway!
Post edited May 11, 2014 by grunthos64
low rated

STEAM
Clive Barker Jericho - gone
Trine 2
Organ Trail Directors Cut - gone
Lucius - gone
Trine 2?thanks :)
low rated
Not much of a giveaway but I have a 75% OFF Grimind and a 10% OFF Toki Tori 2+ Steam Coupon if anyone is interested.
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Venhiem
low rated
Chippas: I think a lot of people already have it, hence the lack of requests for it. :D But I'm glad someone gets to experience this game. Especially now, since they quite recently updated and added a LOT of the content.

Thanks a lot! Got Zafehouse diaries for Desura! awesome drop dude.
Funny to see how those two posts of mine have gotten massively downrated.. The trolls sure are going strong on the forums today. Although I do have a fair clue as to who's behind those bombardings. Keep 'em coming I say. :)
low rated
Chippas: I think a lot of people already have it, hence the lack of requests for it. :D But I'm glad someone gets to experience this game. Especially now, since they quite recently updated and added a LOT of the content.

Chippas: Funny to see how those two posts of mine have gotten massively downrated.. The trolls sure are going strong on the forums today. Although I do have a fair clue as to who's behind those bombardings. Keep 'em coming I say. :)
Right you are. The whole previous page went through a derep storm.
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Venhiem
low rated
Chippas: Funny to see how those two posts of mine have gotten massively downrated.. The trolls sure are going strong on the forums today. Although I do have a fair clue as to who's behind those bombardings. Keep 'em coming I say. :)
Venhiem: Right you are. The whole previous page went through a derep storm.
i wouldn't say the whole page. Just you, Bone and me. Although i see no reason to downvote a post wishing someone a good time. It reeks of troll.
low rated

You're not the only one,me thanking Briareos262 for his generosity and I get massively down-repped.That troll isn't only 1,it must be a clan :D
high rated
First to reply with "I want it" gets a gift link for Terraria (steam) from my Inventory (the last one i have).

Attention: must add me on steam for gifting...
NR +1
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a gift link for Terraria (steam) from my Inventory (the last one i have).

I want it

Edit: Thanks
Post edited May 11, 2014 by mitsurugi6
high rated
Saturday Morning RPG Steam key to first reply
high rated
Christoph89: First to reply with "I want it" gets a gift link for Terraria (steam) from my Inventory (the last one i have).

mitsurugi6: I want it
done, Enjoy.
rong44: Saturday Morning RPG Steam key to first reply
i want it

edit: Thanks :-)
Post edited May 11, 2014 by Christoph89
rong44: Saturday Morning RPG Steam key to first reply
How about Sunday afternoon one? :P