It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grunthos64:
Just forget about them. Go get a cold (insert drink here) and put both feet up.
grunthos64: Advance Queero
...and after i said you weren't a total dick too... shame.
grunthos64: EDIT: Hey Mayor McCheese who has been begging for Riven. Just go and click buy now a lot and go back and refresh, law of averages are on your side
they arent youre always assigned the same link for your account when you click the buy now button, no matter if you switch browsers or clean the cache, atleast thats what my experiments showed
Aveweto:
its the pre-link that decides whether youre in or out for a freebie - the one BEFORE the checkout link - and no, you cannot fool it
Aveweto:
Sachys: its the pre-link that decides whether youre in or out for a freebie - the one BEFORE the checkout link - and no, you cannot fool it
thats what im saying so pressing it once is more than enough per game to know if youre lucky or not, i for my part havent all sale long yay me :D
low rated
I see. Thanks for helping, haha.
advancedhero: I see. Thanks for helping, haha.
well you truly need help dude, but im afraid no one online can provide that oh and btw was this http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post6944 meant to sound so pushy?
Sorry all for using derogatory terms, took the troll thrashing way too far.
grunthos64: Sorry all for using derogatory terms, took the troll thrashing way too far.
dont worry, he deserved it, the 3 threads ive checked all had begging posts from him in them dont wanna know where else hes spamming
low rated
grunthos64: Sorry all for using derogatory terms, took the troll thrashing way too far.
It's okay. I guess I sounded way too pusky. But I didn't mean to troll or offend. I really am I real person ;)
Aveweto: dont worry, he deserved it, the 3 threads ive checked all had begging posts from him in them dont wanna know where else hes spamming
Don't judge others so quickly my friend. I am so sincerely sorry, and I guess ppl are just used to trolls, and are extra cautious. Now please, I am NOT trying to start a fight, and I wish you could get to know me better. I will be more considerate in the future.
Post edited May 14, 2014 by advancedhero
s'okay. somtimes slapping a dick means being one too! it happens! ;)
advancedhero: Don't judge others so quickly my friend. I am so sincerely sorry, and I guess ppl are just used to trolls, and are extra cautious. Now please, I am NOT trying to start a fight, and I wish you could get to know me better. I will be more considerate in the future.
first we arent friends, i havent ever spoken to you before and 2nd why do you use your brain now and not right from the start?
low rated
advancedhero: Don't judge others so quickly my friend. I am so sincerely sorry, and I guess ppl are just used to trolls, and are extra cautious. Now please, I am NOT trying to start a fight, and I wish you could get to know me better. I will be more considerate in the future.
Aveweto: first we arent friends, i havent ever spoken to you before and 2nd why do you use your brain now and not right from the start?
Okay, fair enough. Sorry. I will think next time.
I figure this is an apt time to post: INFORMAH!
low rated