It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
grunthos64: AVGN Adventures Steam Key for someone who is a fan. First reply to tell me their favorite Angry Video Game Nerd episode gets it
Super Mario Bros 3 (actually a good game ;p)
high rated
grunthos64: AVGN Adventures Steam Key for someone who is a fan. First reply to tell me their favorite Angry Video Game Nerd episode gets it
Stooner: Super Mario Bros 3 (actually a good game ;p)
Ya the possessed stuff was hilarious! My favorite is the Spiderman episode, also I love the Bugs Bunny episodes but those are two episodes lol

PM INCOMING!
Post edited May 05, 2014 by grunthos64
Definitely the big rigs one lol. That game IS a complete disaster BUT the way he makes fun of it makes it somewhat enjoyable to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts
low rated
Damn, nice drop. I've heard the game is hard as hell though.
grunthos64: Ya the possessed stuff was hilarious! My favorite is the Spiderman episode, also I love the Bugs Bunny episodes but those are two episodes lol

PM INCOMING!
Bugs Bunny was also good. And Ikari Warriors. ;p
Thanks!
high rated
ya I bought it on Steam a while back when it was on holiday sale, great game

I just got it again so I could have the soundtrack lol
Reminder that Origin On The House promo ends on May 8. :)
high rated
some freebies (since noboby wanted them in the take one give one thread)

rules : one game per gog's user , at least 20 rep.

Desura :

- Battlepaths (gone)
- Laxius Force (gone)
- Raiden Legacy, The Return (gone)
Steam

- Plain Sight (gone)
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DyNaer
DyNaer: some freebies (since noboby wanted them in the take one give one thread)

rules : one game per gog user's , at least 20 rep.

Desura :

- Battlepaths
- Laxius Force
- Raiden Legacy, The Return

Steam

- Plain Sight
I'll take Laxius, please.
ggf162: I'll take Laxius, please.
PM sent ! :)
Melfeus: If it's still available, can I have it? I'm a bit confused by your last two posts.
makr3la: Sorry for the delay. Check your PM :-)
Thanks!
high rated
DyNaer: some freebies (since noboby wanted them in the take one give one thread)

Desura :

- Battlepaths
- Laxius Force (gone)

Steam

- Plain Sight
Plain Sight would be rockin good

Desura :

- Battlepaths
- Laxius Force (gone)

Steam

- Plain Sight
Could I get Battlepaths?
DyNaer: rules : one game per gog's user , at least 20 rep.
grunthos64: Plain Sight would be rockin good
at least 20 rep , unless nodody want it, in this case i'll pm you the code. (sorry about that , but i hope you understand why)

squidbee: Could I get Battlepaths?
PM sent :)
Post edited May 06, 2014 by DyNaer
high rated
grunthos64: Plain Sight would be rockin good
DyNaer: at least 20 rep , unless nodody want it, in this case i'll pm you the code. (sorry about that , but i hope you understand why)
I got hit by the rep trolls, its not my fault trust me.

I tell you what as an experiment, just hold onto that game

1. PM IAMSinistar, Genkicolleen, Lugum, Pretty much any high rep regular on this thread and ask them about me

2. They will vouch for me REAL rep.

3. I don't think you are a regular so I will fill you in: I and a few others have been targeted by assholes online to downrep everything we do on here.

4. Since payday I have gifted out a LOT of games lol. Doesn't entitle me to anything just saying

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/1_for_random_kindness/page1

go to the random kindness thread and read the first post and the ones I post...........I don't really care about as much as the game but to prove to you that this rep number by our names means NOTHING for our actual character.
Post edited May 06, 2014 by grunthos64