It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I love that game, it really surprised me with both how well it plays and how affecting the story ends up being. The music is brilliant as well.

Risk Of Rain is certainly worth the price alone, however. I've got it here on GOG, where I prefer to have my games whenever possible. :)
grunthos64: I just got too many games and too little time for Rocketbirds, maybe when its on sale in the future.

btw I ended up getting Luftrausers on steam because of the coupon they gave to everyone

Orcs Must die 2 for the person to first tell me their favorite fantasy movie
Star Wars FTW ;)
But 2001 a space odyssey is a beast as well
Post edited May 02, 2014 by Zurvan7
high rated
grunthos64: I just got too many games and too little time for Rocketbirds, maybe when its on sale in the future.

btw I ended up getting Luftrausers on steam because of the coupon they gave to everyone

Orcs Must die 2 for the person to first tell me their favorite fantasy movie
Zurvan7: Star Wars FTW ;)
alright, sending pm
grunthos64: alright, sending pm
Thanks!!
But 2001 a space odyssey is a beast as well
You get a +1 for that answer ;)
high rated
Wanderlust for the first person to tell me their favorite Wizard of Oz movie that ISN'T the 1939 classic
grunthos64: Wanderlust for the first person to tell me their favorite Wizard of Oz movie that ISN'T the 1939 classic
Oz the Great and Powerful (:
high rated
grunthos64: Wanderlust for the first person to tell me their favorite Wizard of Oz movie that ISN'T the 1939 classic
vladicaris: Oz the Great and Powerful (:
PM coming..........

but really why? I thought most would say Return to Oz and I thought Oz the Great and Powerful was weak in my opinion but thats me
grunthos64: who wants Rocketbirds?
IAmSinistar: I love that game, it really surprised me with both how well it plays and how affecting the story ends up being. The music is brilliant as well.

Risk Of Rain is certainly worth the price alone, however. I've got it here on GOG, where I prefer to have my games whenever possible. :)
wow, looks like I still have rocketbirds because it also came with a drm free copy lol
Post edited May 02, 2014 by grunthos64
high rated
Redeemed.

You are welcome. :)
Post edited May 02, 2014 by DampSquib
DampSquib: Might and Magic 7.
Might and Magic 8.
Beyond Good and Evil.
Far Cry.
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 Bundle.
Heroes Chronicles:All Chapters.

49XM
8TBN
MHFM
HRDF
Wow, thank you very much! I get Might and Magic 8 and Heroes of Might and Magic 5 Bundle.
I would feel guilty redeeming one of Dampsquib's giveaways..I hardly have anything on gog shelf
anyhow +thanks for the giveaways Squib..
high rated
Redeemed.
Cheers buckstone +1 back at ya :)
Post edited May 02, 2014 by DampSquib
just gonna give ya a +
DampSquib: Far Cry 2: FE.
Settlers 2:10th Anniversary.
Heroes of Might and Magic 5 Bundle.
Panzer General 2.
Beyond Good and Evil.

WDRV
8EBQ